Quadboy's Brute - Any Takers?

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys , I'm running the asr tie rods and ends which have been great the only thing I'm noticing that the outer rod end nuts are coming loose after a couple rides. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this. I plan on lock titein them on after the next ride

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys , I'm running the asr tie rods and ends which have been great the only thing I'm noticing that the outer rod end nuts are coming loose after a couple rides. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this. I plan on lock titein them on after the next ride

nope haven't had any issues with mine yet.... mabe locktight the nuts...

thats what i had to do with my stockers.... well it helped but they still backed off...

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had that prob with my inners lock tite and a lock washer has fixed the problem

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope haven't had any issues with mine yet.... mabe locktight the nuts...

thats what i had to do with my stockers.... well it helped but they still backed off...

Tex you got nut problem????

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes but i have kids so wife says i don't need them anymore....

other than pearl neclaces

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shaun post up some snorkel pics. Show everyone that the brute wont die haha.

Yeah buddy, I'll get one up.

I'm starting to feel bad for ya Quadboy. Everyone saying you're riding too hard and beating on the machine. I say keep it up! I ride as hard as I can and it makes it that much more fun.

Its all fun and games, at least I take the time to beat my quad! :d Some people neglect them.

dont forget ventlines for diffs,trans,fuel, and any other you have.

I copied the rapid revolutions snorkels on my buddy's quad. I just did my riders different.

Had my quad verrrrry deep today, deeper than its ever gone, still works like a champ.

I'm gonna like the CVT exhaust breather when come winter! :d

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take every electrical plug apart and fill'em with di-electric grease. As well as your spark plug boots. Them ASR tie-rods are a must as well especially if you put bigger boots on her. And service your front diff. often and be careful with that P.O.S. diff lock, it will cost you some quick money !
MY BRUTE IMG_0180.jpg

user3567_pic398_1212600187.jpg

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update: swamped er a week ago... Still going. Open to bets.

Sent from my white iPhone 4

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wont long if u didnt get all the water out of case and decide to ride it haha did you sea foam the shat out of it

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wont long if u didnt get all the water out of case and decide to ride it haha did you sea foam the shat out of it

She didn't start until shop towels where everywhere and cleaned out the plugs. Lots of oil changes, now it's good. Still kicking lol

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol you swamped yer quad and you have it snorkeled :/ at which point did you think it was a good idea to go through a hole that deep and not turn around lol

hedge

Reaction score
on a somewhat related note (swamping a brute) this is the deepest I've ever seen. This was from our ride on the weekend, frenchie got goaded into it but I don't think anyone actually thought he'd do it. It was over his head and he couldn't touch bottom.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol you swamped yer quad and you have it snorkeled :/ at which point did you think it was a good idea to go through a hole that deep and not turn around lol

Lol no water wheelies and hit a bump, tipped it over lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really quiet about the brute ,how did it fare after the swamping..............????

Top Bottom