Pull behind holiday trailer.......need advice please

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have started looking for the late fall/early winter deals. In a previous post someone mentioned that the floor plan of the trailer was what made them decide on the brand. I looked at some available Arctic Fox and didn't like the floor plan and naturally, the salesman showed me some other brands.

What is the general feeling about Outdoors RV Manufacturing and in particular the Timber Ridge series? They are 4 season, bla, bla, bla according to the salesman.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The timber ridge is another well built trailer. Also built and owned by Northwood manuf. if the unit does not have thermopane windows is only 3 season rated. Salesman pulled this on my buddy with his timber ridge, but the a/f thermopane windows are also a option.

How big of a trailer are you looking for?? I have a 2010 a/f 22h that was custom ordered (factory flipped axles etc). The wife and I are thinking of going abit bigger now
that we have another kid on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have started looking for the late fall/early winter deals. In a previous post someone mentioned that the floor plan of the trailer was what made them decide on the brand. I looked at some available Arctic Fox and didn't like the floor plan and naturally, the salesman showed me some other brands.

What is the general feeling about Outdoors RV Manufacturing and in particular the Timber Ridge series? They are 4 season, bla, bla, bla according to the salesman.
A good riding buddy of mine had an entry level Outdoors model last summer and didn't like it too much. Traded it in on a Blackrock by Outdoors and is very happy with it, only single pane windows though. He only hauls it on FSR's and it has given him no trouble so far.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Four season trailers are heavier also due to the extra windows and other things.
Had two Citation trailers four season and they had weight to them.
Sure is nice thou not having fogged up windows.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF..........finished that the end of May already. Are you starting to get the alzheimer's?

who are you? do i know you? what is your name? i think you owe me money and beer, maybe more beer. lol, people where asking so i thought i would too. is it all split and stacked? for your garage?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF..........finished that the end of May already. Are you starting to get the alzheimer's?
He may be... I was going to say ur way done, but figured I'd let u

I still have 2 more loads to get this weekend, I had to add to the shed first before getting more

And all summer is tooooo fugging hot to get wood

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have some that needs to be done since your so far ahead of the game.

I had to be this year as I had too much summer work to doo. I am struggling to get customers done before the snow flies. No time for firewood this time of year. If I were closer, I would lend you a hand......:d

Top Bottom