Provincial fire ban

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plus 2 and sideways rain here. cat boss just called and said hold off on coming out to firebase until he gives the go ahead. pretty quick to release us from standby but I'll bet they'll drag their feet announcing that the fire/ohv ban will be lifted.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plus 2 and sideways rain here. cat boss just called and said hold off on coming out to firebase until he gives the go ahead. pretty quick to release us from standby but I'll bet they'll drag their feet announcing that the fire/ohv ban will be lifted.

Where is this teeroy?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rain turned to snow around 5am this morning up at Groundbirch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to see 10 to 20 cm everyday for the next 5 days or so. Hopefully northeast gets some of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heavy snowfall warning for here tonight and tomorrow, 4 inches or better has come down and still falling. supposed to turn to rain tomorrow afternoon

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple inches of snow in high level this am.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here in Grimshaw. our group of five trucks have been on standby at the Cadotte Lake airstrip for the last 5 days. just got the call that we have been released.
have you been getting many fires in that area?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you been getting many fires in that area?
the siphon creek fire crossed over the border into AB a week or so ago, that's the biggest one that's close to here. there were 36 trucks staged in Worsley and more than 90 pieces of equipment fighting that fire. they kicked us all off of standby yesterday. we've got almost a foot of snow here in Grimshaw, just to the north at a little more elevation my buddy has 16 inches in his yard. almost a thousand people without power today from trees falling onto powerlines from Manning to south of Peace River.

this is our garden from yesterday to this morning...and it's still snowing pretty hard

snow%20may%20long%20003%20Large_zpsrsrk0azs.jpg

snow%20002%20Large_zpsa44zuagx.jpg

snow%20001%20Large_zps8xo0ylzv.jpg

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the siphon creek fire crossed over the border into AB a week or so ago, that's the biggest one that's close to here. there were 36 trucks staged in Worsley and more than 90 pieces of equipment fighting that fire. they kicked us all off of standby yesterday. we've got almost a foot of snow here in Grimshaw, just to the north at a little more elevation my buddy has 16 inches in his yard. almost a thousand people without power today from trees falling onto powerlines from Manning to south of Peace River.

this is our garden from yesterday to this morning...and it's still snowing pretty hard

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/snow%20may%20long%20003%20Large_zpsrsrk0azs.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/snow 002 Large_zpsa44zuagx.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/snow 001 Large_zps8xo0ylzv.jpg

time to break out the sleds lol

Top Bottom