Pricing 2015

Reaction score
Maybe we should compare prices for a upgraded 3" paddle on a stock 163 PRO chassis and the stock T3 same track length. Price wise of course, weight doesn't matter on any form of vehicle. It's just a random coincidence that they choose small man children to race horses.

Can someone please do this for me. I am to busy refreshing my page on the Ski-doo section to do some bashing

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better jump on that quick! Nobody else that deals there got an offer like that.

I have not looked but that looks to be good deal.
Over on snowest there is a couple threads on 15 prices, a couple guys from BC at about $17,200. OTD and the USA guys like quoted below.... :0

Just got off the phone with Travis at rexburg MS. Got an even better deal than was quoted. Paying $13,148 OTD. That is a 2015 Summit X T3 174" Black.

Reaction score
Over on snowest there is a couple threads on 15 prices, a couple guys from BC at about $17,200. OTD and the USA guys like quoted below.... :0

Just got off the phone with Travis at rexburg MS. Got an even better deal than was quoted. Paying $13,148 OTD. That is a 2015 Summit X T3 174" Black.

$14545.63 Canadian Dollars plus import fees and fuel and time to go get it

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$14545.63 Canadian Dollars plus import fees and fuel and time to go get it

Really ??? I did not know that. Actually I don't think we can buy BRP products in the USA.

I would not travel very far to buy a new sled, I prefer to have a good local dealer that will fix my junk if needed.

I Just put the comparison up since they are built here and we pay way more....and I.M.H.O. there is no good reason for it.

Last edited:

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The $1000 Golden ticket is the only reason I am considering checking. I have full intentions of buying what ever "new" version of Motor Polaris comes out with.....be it in 16 or 17. I bought my 14 thinking I would keep it two years and upgrade when the "new" sled came out from Polaris. The way I see it....it does not matter if it is Poo or Doo it is costing you $2500-$3000 to ride that first year(depreciate). So I Snow check this year again, possibly ride the 15 for two seasons and upgrade in 2017. Its Win Win for me.

I think Polaris came up with a great piece of marketing by doing this Golden Ticket.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I know is that no one in my group has upgraded every year or 2, ever. Out of 5 guys that I ride with. So Lenny, if you got 5 that do and I got 5 that don't, what's that percentage? I'm going by the sleds I see on the hill every weekend as well. Its not only 1 or 2 yr old stuff but lots of 3+ yrs, so that's the rationale for saying 50%. Hell, it takes me 2 seasons just to get a sled dialed in I don't know how you guys swap them out so quick. I guess if I had your guys' money I would burn mine. :)

sorry, dont agree with your numbers, i didnt say 5 nor did i specify numbers, but we have 135 camps near us in our area and I'm out there a lot, and yes our area is an affluent younger age area so there is a lot of available fun money for a lot of high income guys, and it definetly shows up in the mountains, your estimate of 50/50 i suggest in this area is way way low. Me, i think i'm pretty normal in my history and there are 13 camps right beside us and 25 or so we ride together with all the time the last lot of years. Easy to see cause we all end up together every evening at camps.
Example, me , 96 Ultra, 98 RMK 600, 2000 Himark, 2001 RMK 800, 2004 Rev, 2006 Apex, 2009 M8, 2011 Pro, 2013 Pro, 2014 BDX and i believe i am fairly representative of mountain guys in this area. would that ticket have kept me on any of these purchases to the same dealer, yeah maybe, it certainly wouldnt hurt, especially cause the way i see it this year that $1000 ticket wasnt just added right on the top compared to competitors and last years prices, i bought a 13 Pro so am aware of the cost in 13 . And yeah i get this is a pretty skinny snapshot of reality but the majority of mountain riders seem to keep pretty current to my way of thinking.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Think this thread has been beaten down enough too........... ?

Attachments

• BEATING A DEAD HORSE.gif
    BEATING A DEAD HORSE.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Thanks
Reactions: GRD

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always upgrade every 2 years am gonna ride my 13xm for one more year I think want to see how the new viper holds up

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
2005 1160 wedge $8000 OTD and spank all the 2015s.

Sometimes I agree freak. I still at least buy one new but always have the old stuff that usually only needs a few bucks as backup.
Example of this would be the old 07 summit x.... Thousands of kms and a new engine and still works just fantastic. maintenace and repairs over 6 years at $2500, that equats to $416.66 / yr.
Pretty cheap for the daughter to ride for those two or three trips that she goes to the mountains.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
2005 1160 wedge $8000 OTD and spank all the 2015s.

Sometimes I agree freak. I still at least buy one new but always have the old stuff that usually only needs a few bucks as backup.
Example of this would be the old 07 summit x.... Thousands of kms and a new engine and still works just fantastic. maintenace and repairs over 6 years at $2500, that equats to $416.66 / yr.
Pretty cheap for the daughter to ride for those two or three trips that she goes to the mountains.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I know is that no one in my group has upgraded every year or 2, ever. Out of 5 guys that I ride with. So Lenny, if you got 5 that do and I got 5 that don't, what's that percentage? I'm going by the sleds I see on the hill every weekend as well. Its not only 1 or 2 yr old stuff but lots of 3+ yrs, so that's the rationale for saying 50%. Hell, it takes me 2 seasons just to get a sled dialed in I don't know how you guys swap them out so quick. I guess if I had your guys' money I would burn mine. :)

it takes you 2 seasons to dial in a sled!!!?? I just lost all respect for you Modman>>>LOL

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should compare prices for a upgraded 3" paddle on a stock 163 PRO chassis and the stock T3 same track length. Price wise of course, weight doesn't matter on any form of vehicle. It's just a random coincidence that they choose small man children to race horses.

Can someone please do this for me. I am to busy refreshing my page on the Ski-doo section to do some bashing

thats actually funny..the second part of the post

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You forgot about no warranty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone is selling at retail wow pays to shop around just concerned about the 5 Hour install time claim We are not at retail lol

If anyone is interested, the best deal I've been offered on an MPI spring only viper is $18500, all in, out the door. Others are listing them at full MSRP.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom