Pricing 2015

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 174 T3 . Price was $15,300 , and add on 300$ PDI/Freight charge , and tax . And a 500$ in store credit . Was the best deal we found.

moto.racerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usd

Skidoo t3 12,529$ plus tax. 163 with option of electric start or 4th year of warranty

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard from one dealer that the existing e-start will not fit the T3 he was saying the pipe or sumthing is different anyone know why it would not fit.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard from one dealer that the existing e-start will not fit the T3 he was saying the pipe or sumthing is different anyone know why it would not fit.
It will fit. Marketing said no changes that will mess up the install. Same kit as last 2 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: GRD

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was quoted $18,500 for blue/white Viper 162 and a 270hp MCX kit to install myself….Took me a few years and $40,000. to build my Nytro to what the new Viper already has done. So @$40,000 for my Nytro over the past 7 years thats $5714/Year. And still going strong. So $18,500 for the Viper over the next 7 if its as solid works out to $2642/Year. For a sled that will kick anything including the new T3 174 this makes me smile BIG time!! I don't think I can ride anything else that economical! What to do what to do???

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was quoted $18,500 for blue/white Viper 162 and a 270hp MCX kit to install myself….Took me a few years and $40,000. to build my Nytro to what the new Viper already has done. So @$40,000 for my Nytro over the past 7 years thats $5714/Year. And still going strong. So $18,500 for the Viper over the next 7 if its as solid works out to $2642/Year. For a sled that will kick anything including the new T3 174 this makes me smile BIG time!! I don't think I can ride anything else that economical! What to do what to do???

If it makes you happy , it can't be that bad .

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Based on your sig line, you have close to $90K tied up in sleds alone. Why are you worried about the next one being economical to ride? :D

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao. Good point Modman. I'm just thinking out loud should I pull the trigger on another boosted 4stroke or just throttle down and ride with my family on a new 2stroke! In the end I guess they all cost about the same. If you trade every year the 2 strokes are about $2500/year too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suggest Bow Cycle. They charge way over Msrp and have the worst service in the industry to back it up!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not looked but that looks to be good deal.
Over on snowest there is a couple threads on 15 prices, a couple guys from BC at about $17,200. OTD and the USA guys like quoted below.... :0

Just got off the phone with Travis at rexburg MS. Got an even better deal than was quoted. Paying $13,148 OTD. That is a 2015 Summit X T3 174" Black.

Great deal, 13148 divided by 87 cents (89-2 for bank exchange) 15,112 then add 200 import, out of province 200, gst 750, round trip to rexburg gas hotel food 600, depreciation on your truck and tires 200 you are all in for $17,062.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great deal, 13148 divided by 87 cents (89-2 for bank exchange) 15,112 then add 200 import, out of province 200, gst 750, round trip to rexburg gas hotel food 600, depreciation on your truck and tires 200 you are all in for $17,062.

Here we go again...... One more time. I don't think you can buy a New BRP product in the USA.So your calculated bull**** does not mean ****. Works the other way here tho, build Ski-Doo here - ship across border with associated costs then charge 3K less to the US market.
on this site there are actually some US members so maybe they might appreciate that info, also the thread with prices on Snowest has US prices as well as Canadian prices and nobody seems to get out their calculator and start figuring in costs associated in buying the sled in either country.

Some members from this site have posted on that site about not liking the fact that the Americans can buy a Canadian built product for 3K less than us Canadian sheep. At least the US guys are smart enough to realize we get the shaft here.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go again...... One more time. I don't think you can buy a New BRP product in the USA.So your calculated bull**** does not mean ****. Works the other way here tho, build Ski-Doo here - ship across border with associated costs then charge 3K less to the US market.
on this site there are actually some US members so maybe they might appreciate that info, also the thread with prices on Snowest has US prices as well as Canadian prices and nobody seems to get out their calculator and start figuring in costs associated in buying the sled in either country.

Some members from this site have posted on that site about not liking the fact that the Americans can buy a Canadian built product for 3K less than us Canadian sheep. At least the US guys are smart enough to realize we get the shaft here.

We get it, you don't like the fact that south of the border you can buy a sled made in canada for cheaper. Unless you're starting a petition, there's nothing more to be said, this issue was dead 4 yrs ago. Right now, there is almost an even split between US/CANADA/EUROPE for sled sales (might change this year with the uprising in Crimea) but the EUROPE market is stong right now, its one of the big reasons we are seeing Doo and Poo making sleds like the Tundra/Tundra Extreme and Polaris 550's (4 new models in the 550 I think?). The people there want something they can use for working, and then for play on the weekends. The shift in sales might help the pricing, I don't follow the market stats and the power of the euro vs canadian vs us dollar enough to know for sure.

If people would stop buying new off the floor then pricing would drop but there is demand so that ain't gonna happen. In the 70's, when gas prices spiked, dealers wound up sitting on huge inventories of sleds - bet you can guess what happened to the prices....supply and demand. Financing is playing a big part when people can buy a sled and pay it off over 5 yrs - makes the higher prices more palatable. Canadians are obsessed with consumerism and like to live on credit Debt by numbers: Troubling trends in Canadian consumer spending - The Globe and Mail Albertans particularly were the fastest increasing debt ratio in the country last year, not sure if the trend has improved so far for 2014.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I get it.
Thanks for the information anyways.
it does no harm in bringing up a comparison for comparison sake.....maybe on this site tho.
i guess looking at another thread on here about 2015 XM pricing that maybe the Doo crew does not mind paying
more do to the fact that some dealers will play with your balls ?? I find that disturbing tho - Lol.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I get it.
Thanks for the information anyways.
it does no harm in bringing up a comparison for comparison sake.....maybe on this site tho.
i guess looking at another thread on here about 2015 XM pricing that maybe the Doo crew does not mind paying
more do to the fact that some dealers will play with your balls ?? I find that disturbing tho - Lol.

You're right - There's no harm in the comparison - just know that it probably won't change until everyone shops south of the border or one dealer starts undercutting everyone else by $4000 to get the pricing on par.

And I do agree - For the price of these new sleds they should come with a free hand job.

Top Bottom