President Trump?

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the cbc reporters look like a bunch of kids that just had all their toys taken away , lol . They are so far removed from being actual journalists it's sickening that they are paid for by our taxes

I agree 100% that the media think's they should decide who is elected.Nothing I have seen in the past month's could even come close to being called journalism.It's all just been trump bashing 24/7.Hey,I don't really like the guy either,but he ain't no puppet and I don't think he's been under FBI investigation for the last 5 or whatever year's.
Hillary belong's in Gwontamamo or whatever that torture facility is called that she and her friend's decided to ship people to with no charges being laid against them where " advanced interigation takes place"
The woman is a lying sack of shyt criminal................She has all of the trait's of how awfull and disgusting human being's can become.

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah the crying, excuses and finger pointing from the leftist libtards was worth staying up late for. Their bitter tears taste so sweet.
The talking heads were finally at a loss for words.... Glad the media was finally put in its place.

Gonna be interesting with the Reublicians controlling the house and the senate.

Now all we need is to dump Zoolander in 2019 and elect somebody to "Make Canada Great Again - A Canada for Canadians"
No more dumping our tax dollars overseas or cozying up to the UN to buy a seat.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When lies, deception, arrogance, lack of respect to almost anything including the planet.. No one wins.. Sad sad day for America and the human race in General.. All pay of this

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In typical Hillary fashion , she does not even have the guts to even come out to thank her own supporters!!!
Instead she sends her manager out to tell the crowd to go home , they are still counting votes & have not given up yet !

Meanwhile she phoned trump and conceded...
What a gutless pos.
America dodged a huge bullet last night ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Putin had had enough with the crap to, he was just about ready to take out a yard stick and let us have it. Thank god Trump got in. I bet the media funding is going to take a big hit after all the crap they pulled. It was just like our election, and the stupid people always believe the crap they spew off. Let see how long Syria is destabilized now, with all the murdering going on in that country.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Donald Trump : " Lets make Polaris great again" 8/11/2016

Indeed what Trump does may impact Polaris, they are company who have moved a large portion of their production to Mexico over the last number of years. Polaris Built in the USA might apply.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In typical Hillary fashion , she does not even have the guts to even come out to thank her own supporters!!!
Instead she sends her manager out to tell the crowd to go home , they are still counting votes & have not given up yet !

Meanwhile she phoned trump and conceded...
What a gutless pos.
America dodged a huge bullet last night ...

Lol it's standard to concede and most of the criticism leading up to the counts were whether or not Trump would concede or hang on to the end and be a poor loser. She chose to concede which is the right move but should have done it herself. She was probably all raged up like in the videos of her past.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol it's standard to concede and most of the criticism leading up to the counts were whether or not Trump would concede or hang on to the end and be a poor loser. She chose to concede which is the right move but should have done it herself. She was probably all raged up like in the videos of her past.

She should of done it last night . She had her manager lie for her ....to not come out and thank her supporters is astounding.....
Instead her manager never mentioned conceding, in fact he refused to....
All the while knowing she has already phoned trump !
What a classless act ....

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bye bye pollical correctness!!(aka anti white) the biggest peice of crap lies ever invented by the media, and I don't give a crap what a dudes hair looks like when he tells me how it is straight up! Murka!!!

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this photo just taken as some Clinton supporters protest at UC Berkeley.

cactus.jpg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet Hillary is a grizzly bear to be around today! Poor old Bill is paying the price today lol

Top Bottom