President Trump?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TBH at first I was shocked etc etc. After thinking about it and looking at it from an American voter, they spoke loud and clear that they wanted change. Not sure if he will get it done but hopefully he can as the traditional career politicians just don't get what the avg Joe wants. Maybe ALL world politicians should take note and listen to the people instead of the lobbyists, bankers, corporate bullies etc. Time will tell.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOW THAT Donald Trump Has won the U.S. presidential election, it will be the first time in history that

a billionaire moves into public housing vacated by a black family!

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a37682cead9f720e12e4eca6016a1f9f.jpg

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TBH at first I was shocked etc etc. After thinking about it and looking at it from an American voter, they spoke loud and clear that they wanted change. Not sure if he will get it done but hopefully he can as the traditional career politicians just don't get what the avg Joe wants. Maybe ALL world politicians should take note and listen to the people instead of the lobbyists, bankers, corporate bullies etc. Time will tell.

Do you honestly think that Trump will not listen to or be a party to lobbyists, corporate interests, bankers, et al?
On what planet can / does Trump relate to the average person???
Wouldn't trust Hilary any further than I could throw either of them but please do not be fooled into believing that Trump has the average / common man's interests at heart. As we say in these parts " they're all pissing in the same pot".

Until the entire election system in the US and here is changed so that you cannot buy your way in (Supreme Court in US ruled against a cap on the election expenditures) things will remain basically the same - party system with those who are connected & monied calling the shots .... democracy is merely an illusion at this point!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with your comment. As I mentioned in my comment, "I was looking at it from an American voter" point of view. I to have my doubts and frankly think it will be a very interesting 4 years as the career politicians are going to fight tooth and nail against change. Humans don't like changes LOL.

Do you honestly think that Trump will not listen to or be a party to lobbyists, corporate interests, bankers, et al?
On what planet can / does Trump relate to the average person???
Wouldn't trust Hilary any further than I could throw either of them but please do not be fooled into believing that Trump has the average / common man's interests at heart. As we say in these parts " they're all pissing in the same pot".

Until the entire election system in the US and here is changed so that you cannot buy your way in (Supreme Court in US ruled against a cap on the election expenditures) things will remain basically the same - party system with those who are connected & monied calling the shots .... democracy is merely an illusion at this point!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Media has proven they are as corrupt as politicians - unbiased reporting my azz!!!
Clinton News Network couldn't save Hilary's crooked azz.
Give the man a chance rock the boat, Party will not let him get to crazy anyway.

At least the guy has the balls to speak his mind.
You go Donny and rattle the cage!!!!!!!!

How can Canadians even comment when we voted in a pot smokin selfie pussy to run our country?????
And run it into the ground he will!

Just remember who's kids will be picking up his tab come next election cause we fawked till then!

Last edited:
Top Bottom