polaris vs e-tec

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovD31n8Axtg[/media]

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jackazzes I've seen a similar one for cat vs Doo. Reason being you see this kinda chit is cause someones POS POO is broke down or some Kitty cats diamond drive explodes and the the jackazz has idle time to create the chit. Doo riders got no time to post or create this kinda chit cause their to busy riding GTIY. Seems they all want to beat a Doo.IYD:beer::d

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jackazzes I've seen a similar one for cat vs Doo. Reason being you see this kinda chit is cause someones POS POO is broke down or some Kitty cats diamond drive explodes and the the jackazz has idle time to create the chit. Doo riders got no time to post or create this kinda chit cause their to busy riding GTIY. Seems they all want to beat a Doo.IYD:beer::d

Yeah, nobody ever picks on the underdog. It's the top dog they are always after. (Maxwell would be proud of me :cool:)

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does it have anything to do with a polaris owner thinking his snowmobile works well in deep snow?

Stop given them credit for thinkin cause if they were they wouldn't have ended up on a poo.::beer::d

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just to add fuel to the fire :smiliestirthepot:, here's a video I shot in McBride a couple of weeks ago. A buddy I was riding with has a 2011 Doo 800 p-tek 163 (not e-tec) and I let him try out my Pro 163. He wasn't to happy with his Summit. He had Glenn at Spindrift check out his clutching. Next day same result. I think he's looking at trading in for a Pro.:d

Best to view the vid in the highest resolution.:beer:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKb3u01f0h0[/YT]

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just to add fuel to the fire :smiliestirthepot:, here's a video I shot in McBride a couple of weeks ago. A buddy I was riding with has a 2011 Doo 800 p-tek 163 (not e-tec) and I let him try out my Pro 163. He wasn't to happy with his Summit. He had Glenn at Spindrift check out his clutching. Next day same result. I think he's looking at trading in for a Pro.:d

not the smartest tool in the shed then I guess. maybe he should try the Etec first

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's about the only way a pos poo would out doo a doo is if the doo was fawked like that one. Thinkin a dj clutch kit and that poo wouldn't have come close. Alot easier to replace some clutch parts on the other hand alot harder to replace that poo 800 should be in a couple more rides. That vid shows what happens when the doo clickers are on 1 and the poo is maxed out.:beer::d

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was out in mc bride a few weeks ago one buddy had the 155 pro rmk and the other had the 154 e-tec and i drove them both all day and ended up snow checkin the e-tec.
i was comfortable on the pro cause it felt pretty much the same as my sled and wasnt to comfortable on the e-tec and still out climbed the pro over and over again.

Top Bottom