PLEASE.....I need your vote for my picture in a contest!!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please vote for my pic!!

We have a local radio contest going on called "SantaSnapShot" and I have submitted a pic of my daughter with Santa in Hawaii. Could I get your vote??? Just click on the link, and give it a 10 rating. You need to type in 2 words to complete the vote. You can vote once every 60 minutes. Just hit refresh after 60 min and you can vote again.

We're currently in 3rd place, and would love your help to get to number 1. Only 2 days left to vote!

Thanks guys!!!!

Calgary?s #1 Hit Music Station 98.5 Virgin Radio :: What's a Christmas in Hawaii without Santa on the beach? - Santa Snap Shot :: Santa Snap Shot

Done.

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
Thanks again all!!!!!!

Voting stops @ 7am on Thursday morning.

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
I've got until 7am local time tomorrow morning to get as many votes as I can.
Thanks again guys. Did I mention I love the Snow and Mud family????

Calgary?s #1 Hit Music Station 98.5 Virgin Radio :: What's a Christmas in Hawaii without Santa on the beach? - Santa Snap Shot :: Santa Snap Shot

Just click on #10, type in the 2 words that show up in the window. After that it will say "thanks for your vote", you can refresh the page after 60 minutes, then it will not have the "thanks for your vote" showing which means you can then vote again.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just click on #10, type in the 2 words that show up in the window. After that it will say "thanks for your vote", you can refresh the page after 60 minutes, then it will not have the "thanks for your vote" showing which means you can then vote again.

I am kidding,..

April fools!

Top Bottom