PLEASE.....I need your vote for my picture in a contest!!!!

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
Please vote for my pic!!

We have a local radio contest going on called "SantaSnapShot" and I have submitted a pic of my daughter with Santa in Hawaii. Could I get your vote??? Just click on the link, and give it a 10 rating. You need to type in 2 words to complete the vote. You can vote once every 60 minutes. Just hit refresh after 60 min and you can vote again.

We're currently in 3rd place, and would love your help to get to number 1. Only 2 days left to vote!

Thanks guys!!!!

Calgary?s #1 Hit Music Station 98.5 Virgin Radio :: What's a Christmas in Hawaii without Santa on the beach? - Santa Snap Shot :: Santa Snap Shot

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
Thanks guys.......with your help I've bumped to second place!!

One more position left to go......

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for your votes guys!!!! I love the Snow and Mud family!!!

Please vote for my pic!!

We have a local radio contest going on called "SantaSnapShot" and I have submitted a pic of my daughter with Santa in Hawaii. Could I get your vote??? Just click on the link, and give it a 10 rating. You need to type in 2 words to complete the vote. You can vote once every 60 minutes. Just hit refresh after 60 min and you can vote again.

We're currently in 3rd place, and would love your help to get to number 1. Only 2 days left to vote!

Thanks guys!!!!

Calgary?s #1 Hit Music Station 98.5 Virgin Radio :: What's a Christmas in Hawaii without Santa on the beach? - Santa Snap Shot :: Santa Snap Shot

Top Bottom