Peaks ?

muffin

Reaction score
went to the peeks this weekend , will be the last time , 2 hours to get served could not even get a glass of water , Guess the waitress would rather serve young boys that could only speak in four letter words , and when we did get food it was very poor , both nights, so it was not a one time thing, be cautious eating there some of us were ill for two days after:(

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your luck. We have stayed there lots and have had nothing but good luck. Great food and great people.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s unfortunate. I don’t understand what happened because I have always had good service and food from Peaks.

merv jennett

Reaction score
:realmad:
went to the peeks this weekend , will be the last time , 2 hours to get served could not even get a glass of water , Guess the waitress would rather serve young boys that could only speak in four letter words , and when we did get food it was very poor , both nights, so it was not a one time thing, be cautious eating there some of us were ill for two days after:(

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find that hard to blieve as we stay there all the time during the winter
and the service is class A and the food is great. sorry for your luck
they even closed the bar down and let us party in there last winter all night.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Only been there once... but Have nothing but good to say... the food was AWESOME... rooms were clean, people were cool....

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been staying at the Peaks for the last 4 seasons and had great service. Sorry for your luck.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You know what they say....

Can't please all the people all the time...

Can't please some of the people anytime...

merv jennett

Reaction score
sorry about the mistake are bad visit was at glacier house peaks lodge is an awsome place to stay merv jennett

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
sorry about the mistake are bad visit was at glacier house peaks lodge is an awsome place to stay merv jennett

Now THAT has been a common opinion,

Thanks,

Never been so I don't know but rumor has it the majority will agree with your opinion....

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to stay at Glacier House.......now we stay at Peaks. The staff at GH were ok but the owners were horrible. We'll never go back to GH which is too bad cause they have a nice set up there.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your luck, have spent many a night at the peaks and have always been served well. I hope this is a isolated incident and not the start of a new trend. I will admit as the town has grown over the last several years things have changed around there, not always for the better i guess.

To bad, though I love it there.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know they go hand in hand but i think the resturant at peaks is leased out, lets not bring done the peaks hotel if the food in the resturant is sub par. i stay at the peaks but the resturant was not open last time i was there as the new owners of peaks were just getting settled.

gypsy_rider

Reaction score
i know they go hand in hand but i think the resturant at peaks is leased out, lets not bring done the peaks hotel if the food in the resturant is sub par. i stay at the peaks but the resturant was not open last time i was there as the new owners of peaks were just getting settled.

The restaurant was leased out last year, but I dont know if the same guy is going to be running it this year, the food was good so thats too bad, but maybe a new person leasing it will bring new service:beer:

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For everyones information. The Peaks is an awesome place to stay with very friendly staff and owners. I personally know the owners and they are great people. [ way better than the previous owners] As for the resturat, it is leased out. The previous person that leased the resturant and bar was great. I have stayed at there house and know that he is a great chef. I have helped them on many ocaisions bartending ect.... The staff are usually very good but lets face it , everyone has bad days. It sounds like he will not be taking the lease back this year which is very unfortunate. I for one will always stay there and have booked for this season already.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what they say....

Can't please all the people all the time...

Can't please some of the people anytime...

I love that one..

For everyones information. The Peaks is an awesome place to stay with very friendly staff and owners. I personally know the owners and they are great people. [ way better than the previous owners] As for the resturat, it is leased out. The previous person that leased the resturant and bar was great. I have stayed at there house and know that he is a great chef. I have helped them on many ocaisions bartending ect.... The staff are usually very good but lets face it , everyone has bad days. It sounds like he will not be taking the lease back this year which is very unfortunate. I for one will always stay there and have booked for this season already.

Thanks for the background informations ldog, and Welcome to S&M! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom