Outhouse étiquette

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just some pointers on using an outhouse in the winter.

1)- It will be cold, so be quick.

2)- If you chose to place a layer of TP between the seat and you, get rid of it when done. No one likes sitting on that that piss covered crusty layer of ass wipe.

3)- DO NOT HOOVER. plant your ass against that seat. do you thing and get out.

I'm amazed of the pigs that ride our trails that can't figure out how to $h!t in an outhouse without making a mess. Then they just leave that mess for someone else to clean cause it's icky.

If ya cant do your business properly with out making a mess for the next poor soul, Go find a tree to lean up against.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your rules are too difficult, lol..... I have seen dirty outhouses before and I prefer a tree well myself

Reactions: RXN

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with RXN 100% it's a joke what some people do. clean the mess up. I use a tree myself

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay you are right for number 2 privacy can go along ways. a good sledding magazine also helps with doing #2
For number 1 I pick a tree. But for number 2 I prefer the privacy with 4 walls.

• Thanks
Reactions: RXN

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally understand everyone's frustration and viewpoint on this subject. But it is pathetic it's had to come to this! Come on people be considerate of other coming in behind you. Clean your mess up in the outhouse the same way you'd clean your mess up in your house!

Sent using Tapatalk HD

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never chance it, a tree is where I will beeee!!! Good luck to the rest. I figure " if the snow is over your knees, then the smells,will please"

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I totally understand everyone's frustration and viewpoint on this subject. But it is pathetic it's had to come to this! Come on people be considerate of other coming in behind you. Clean your mess up in the outhouse the same way you'd clean your mess up in your house!

Sent using Tapatalk HD

I think half the problem is that these fawkin azzhats wouldn't clean up their mess in their house either. They'd just leave it for mommy instead of all of us.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine that used to clean up the outhouses and cabins said one time soomeone chit ONTOP of the seat in the outhouse. i couldnt beleive it!

Top Bottom