Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This capture and killing is worthless without pics

Buried at sea means it never happens.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GW commited no atrocities, which is my point. Hitler, Sadaam Hussien, Pol Pot, they all commited atrocities. Lets not confuse the 2.:nono:

What happened to the Canucks? Series tied 1-1 and headed to Nashville, maybe I picked the wrong team to go into the Western Conference finals??:lol2:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think pictures will make a difference. anything can be faked, and I also believe USA wouldnt make this claim if it wasnt true, seeing that Osama could post a video the following day saying, uh uh, im still alive.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GW commited no atrocities, which is my point. Hitler, Sadaam Hussien, Pol Pot, they all commited atrocities. Lets not confuse the 2.:nono:

What happened to the Canucks? Series tied 1-1 and headed to Nashville, maybe I picked the wrong team to go into the Western Conference finals??:lol2:

Sorry Aknomad I cant agree with you on this one. Telling your country there are WMD and Suddam was involved with Al qaeda so lets go get him is not exactly a stand up guy in my books. He needs to face a court and lets see what the facts are and let the cards fall as they may. If he is innocent then so be it but if guilty then he has to pay for his crime like any other leader who has been brought to justice over the years. I just ask you one question, how would you feel if you lost a son or daughter in Iraq knowing your president lied to you to justify your deployment? (I hope you did not lose a child by the way so accept my apologies if this was the case).

As for the Canucks, grrrrrrr Thats what happens when you have a hot goal tender and you can bury one past him. Canucks need to score. They also dragged their asses around for a couple periods too. Hope they will do better tomorrow. :)

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Glad he is dead however .... I can't blame him for trying to fight the mighty USA though!! They stick there noses in everyones business all over the world. Did they really think no one would strike back eventually?? With no big army you have to fight back the only way you know how. Don't agree with his tactics but can certainly understand his frustration.
Just look at how many countries they are in right now!! If ya just left things alone our troops wouldn't even be there having to back up our southerly neighbors so they don't appear to be doing everything on there own!! :nono:
Even getting Osama they just walked right into Pakistan and conducted there own military operation?? Pretty nervy imo.

Sorry just my rant ....I like the USA just wish they would stay home sometimes and let the world look after itself. It would likely be a better place.

PS I'm proud of the job our troops are doing just wish they didn't have to be there in the first place.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eclispse1966,
We're just going to have to agree to disagree about this as we will never see eye to eye on this subject. How would I feel if I lost a child over there? Well, knowing that we took a madman out of power (Hussein) would help ease the pain, though it would not come easy. You don't understand the mindset of the those serving in the US military, I do, as I served 20. I'd do it all over again if I had the choice.

sledderdoc,
You think we should have told the Pakistani's first that we were going in?? It's very obvious to me that they knew he was there and if we would have told them we were going in after him, they would have helped him escape. I find it appalling that you think that what he did was ok because he did it out of frustration. He's nothing more than a murderer and he's killed more of his own people than any other. I'm not any happier about us being spread all over the world either but this was the right move and i'm ecstatic that they finally killed him. And don't blame the US because your troops are over there, blame your government.

My last post on this subject.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Glad he is dead however .... I can't blame him for trying to fight the mighty USA though!! They stick there noses in everyones business all over the world. Did they really think no one would strike back eventually?? With no big army you have to fight back the only way you know how. Don't agree with his tactics but can certainly understand his frustration.
Just look at how many countries they are in right now!! If ya just left things alone our troops wouldn't even be there having to back up our southerly neighbors so they don't appear to be doing everything on there own!! :nono:
Even getting Osama they just walked right into Pakistan and conducted there own military operation?? Pretty nervy imo.

Sorry just my rant ....I like the USA just wish they would stay home sometimes and let the world look after itself. It would likely be a better place.

PS I'm proud of the job our troops are doing just wish they didn't have to be there in the first place.

eclispse1966,
We're just going to have to agree to disagree about this as we will never see eye to eye on this subject. How would I feel if I lost a child over there? Well, knowing that we took a madman out of power (Hussein) would help ease the pain, though it would not come easy. You don't understand the mindset of the those serving in the US military, I do, as I served 20. I'd do it all over again if I had the choice.

sledderdoc,
You think we should have told the Pakistani's first that we were going in?? It's very obvious to me that they knew he was there and if we would have told them we were going in after him, they would have helped him escape. I find it appalling that you think that what he did was ok because he did it out of frustration. He's nothing more than a murderer and he's killed more of his own people than any other. I'm not any happier about us being spread all over the world either but this was the right move and i'm ecstatic that they finally killed him. And don't blame the US because your troops are over there, blame your government.

Not quite what I said ...... Don't agree with his methods but understand his frustration. I realize it is not your everyday American responsible but rather the retards that were elected.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the news I see many US Americans rejoicing over this death. It makes me think that they are no better for their actions. We should be saddened that it had to come to this and worried about the retaliation. As soon as you celibrate you only make the terrorists more angry and hateful. If you don't believe me, think back to when you've seen a video clip of a middle East gang yelling and chanting against the US while shooting their guns overhead. Kinda how these US Americans look now while doing their victory dance.:nono:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if this news of bin ladens death is going to stir up a hornets nest over there. IMO I don't think this is over by any means. I really hope I'm wrong. Those people are like ants over there, kill one and another takes his place.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eclispse1966,

sledderdoc,

I know you said this was your last post so I will answer and call it truce ;) yes we will not agree on this issue and yes he was a mad man no doubt about it. But there are so many of them on this planet like in N.Koren, Libya, African countries to name a few. Why go just after him? I think oil and strategic location are a key words. As for being in the military, hats off to you my friend and no I dont understand what it is like. But that doesn't change the fact that your ex-leader lied to send the troops in regardless of what a soldier thinks.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if this news of bin ladens death is going to stir up a hornets nest over there. IMO I don't think this is over by any means. I really hope I'm wrong. Those people are like ants over there, kill one and another takes his place.

I was thinking along the same line. What kinda fawked up chits gonna happen as repercussion to Osamas death!!

Also is it true about putting the body out to sea?? Wtf is that?? I would expect that allot of peeps would want visual confirmation of said dead body of Osama!!

BRING THE TROOPS HOME!!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking along the same line. What kinda fawked up chits gonna happen as repercussion to Osamas death!!

What kinda fawked up chit would happen if we didn't?
Not saying there will not be any more attacks....but THANK GOD America will stand up for itself. You better be willing to die if you attack American soil. I am proud to live in a country with the greatest military in the world. LOTS of things I disagree with some of these crazy liberal politicians about....But a war on wiping out terrorism isn't one of them. If it was my decision I would have nuked the place....on SEPT 12th. 2001.

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The whole buried at sea, shot a week ago......dna just in... ten years later he's bumped off. Im very skeptical of any of the war, political bs thats rampant globally. The whole scary terrorist fear crap the US feeds the media is mental in my opinion. Either turn the entire middle east to glass or stay the hell out of that bees nest, nobody has ever won there and probably never will. :rant:

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta wonder what's really going on, while this "slight of hand", takes over the media for the week

like lambs to the slaughter, we shall be led (Joey 3:16)

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I just say "dirka dirka Mohammed jihad. Team America - world police - fawk yea..."

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not going to preach over who is right or wrong. However i will ask a couple of questions.
Who would you rather have for a neighbour , the USA or lets say IRAN for example ...?
Is it okay to allow country`s in this day and age to shoot women in a soccer stadium for sport....?
There are a lot of fine decent people in the US and i am proud to call them ,friends ,allies and neighbours....
It is not EASY being the policeman in the world ,sure the USA has made mistakes . Look at the other countries , they have too... If you do nothing you are allowing innocent people to be slaughtered, if you send troops in you a war monger. Obama is learning change is great, but you don`t always have clear choices....
One thing i can tell you for sure is , had a few brave men not stood up at the right time a half dozen decades ago , we would not be talking on this forum !! That is for bloody sure.

If he is gone my hats off to the brave dudes who did it ,we owe you...

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
osama is dead ?????? wow ..... and not one ch!t was given in my house:d

Ditto - now can we get on with the election coverage? I fricken get it, he was in a compound that was more like a mansion. They shot him. He died.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its interesting, spending some time on a forum today which is heavily US citizen dominated and they are rejoicing over this event.

The majoring of the Canadian forums feel strongly that, (a) its a scapegoat of the Obama administration to start off a re-election campaign to make up for a horrendous economy (b) even though it happen, whats the big deal? or (c) its a conspiracy and nothing happened the way they are reporting. heck it may even still be alive (lets hope not)

Really, someone is assinated and within 12-18 hours was dumped at sea? He was living in plain site? It took 10 years to "bring to an end" a heavily conspicious terrorsist attack on US soil? The list goes on....

One guy asked if I was foolish enough to believe the US government would be crazy enough to create such a story. :d No, but I certainly don't believe everything the media reported is %100 true.

I say bring to an end as just like some people said on here, it brings closure to many people who lost loved ones.

All I know is...The media will have its frenzy, the US government will look good for a little while and a number of other terrorists will feel inspired to create havock on the West. :rant:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he was dumped at sea because no country wants a monument devoted to him on their soil. it would be a rallying point for every Al Qaeda nutjob....

Top Bottom