Osama is dead

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm almost surprised that OBL didn't record some videos saying 'You didn't get me' to send out after his death. Would really throw a wrench in things.

Ok I am gonna come out and say it. It took 10 years "to find him" and that is with a huge multi million dollar bounty on his head. One would think that if the US did not find him some dirt poor Taliban fighter would turn him in for the reward. I cant imagine that money doesn't talk in that region. Now fast forward to the present day and we now have these irregularities in the story as to how he was killed and buried at sea. I hate to say it but something is not adding up. Keep in mind that after 9/11 the US gathered OBL family and flew him out despite the no flying restrictions at the time. I wish the pos was dead for what he has done but for some reason there are too many questions left to be explained.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I am gonna come out and say it. It took 10 years "to find him" and that is with a huge multi million dollar bounty on his head. One would think that if the US did not find him some dirt poor Taliban fighter would turn him in for the reward. I cant imagine that money doesn't talk in that region. Now fast forward to the present day and we now have these irregularities in the story as to how he was killed and buried at sea. I hate to say it but something is not adding up. Keep in mind that after 9/11 the US gathered OBL family and flew him out despite the no flying restrictions at the time. I wish the pos was dead for what he has done but for some reason there are too many questions left to be explained.

Different administration then and now.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it is all on video somewhere, pictures will come out eventually.
Either way, it makes no difference, there's dozens more to take his place.

I heard that Ignattieff and Duceppe were looking for work. Lol.:eek:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny how the US govt is changing there story now. They originally said that he was killed in a big gun battle, now they are saying the seal team more or less walked into his room and shot him. They also reported originally that they killed his wife also and now it's coming out that his wife is still perfectly fine and not even wounded but another women got shot in the leg as she got caught in the cross fire. There are also alot of the bin laden supporters over there saying that the man that was killed wasn't bin laden and that he is still alive. WE will never know for sure.

They interviewed someone in the know on Nightline last night and he said Bin Laden was unarmed when he was shot. His wife rushed the seal and he shot her in the leg. OBL was basically assasinated. The women downstairs was an occupant of the house and was killed in the crossfire between the seals and the couriers. If OBL is alive all he has to do is show himself and the US government will lose 100% of their credibility. It would tear down the American institution as we know it. He is dead unless he has 9 lives and water wings.:):beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Bush family has ties with the Bin Laden family through their oil company. The Bin Ladens were flown out of the country as a professional courtesy to them as there would be people looking for hillbilly justice on anyone that was related to the most wanted man in America. The Bin Ladens have publically stated that they do not recognize OBL as their son because of his activities. If you get a chance guys, get Bush's new book on his presidency. Everything is documented in there and it is a very interesting read.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Bush family has ties with the Bin Laden family through their oil company. The Bin Ladens were flown out of the country as a professional courtesy to them as there would be people looking for hillbilly justice on anyone that was related to the most wanted man in America. The Bin Ladens have publically stated that they do not recognize OBL as their son because of his activities. If you get a chance guys, get Bush's new book on his presidency. Everything is documented in there and it is a very interesting read.

I read enough bullchit on this forum why would I want to buy a book on it.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am sorry but I would have a hard time believing his facts. Maybe an interesting read but I just cant bring myself to buying something that he would profit from on my hard earned buck. Just my 2 cents worth. :beer::beer::d:d

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Osama's Last Facebook Status

Attachments

• OSAMA.jpg
    OSAMA.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 135

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to safari hunt one or two where do you get a tag is it draw turbin or turbinless i am a trophy hunter how do you score them length of bread or how strong the odour is?

For the turbin ones I think you count how many times it has been rolled up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Latest from Nightline tonight is it appears the American's left something behind at Bin Ladens compound that they wish they could have back. Apparently the helicopter they destroyed was a top secret stealth Blackhawk that was only rumoured to be in existance. It is way quieter than a standard Blackhawk and is impervious to radar. The US government is concerned that Pakistan, who has close ties to China will let them have the remains of the Blackhawk to study the stealth fabric and radar jamming discs on the sides. Reports also say that all power and cellphone signals were disrupted at the time of the attack.

Those Yanks definately got some neat stuff to do the dirty work with. :cool:

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Latest from Nightline tonight is it appears the American's left something behind at Bin Ladens compound that they wish they could have back. Apparently the helicopter they destroyed was a top secret stealth Blackhawk that was only rumoured to be in existance. It is way quieter than a standard Blackhawk and is impervious to radar. The US government is concerned that Pakistan, who has close ties to China will let them have the remains of the Blackhawk to study the stealth fabric and radar jamming discs on the sides. Reports also say that all power and cellphone signals were disrupted at the time of the attack.

Theyll probably have something just as better in a matter of days... No matter what the chinese does it will be out of date...

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It was a slightly modified chopper using the same stealth technology used on the F-117 and B-2. They don't need it back as i'm sure they will have no problem getting more. The Paki's won't give those pieces to China, their already afraid that we are cutting to cut funding off due to OBL hiding in their country for so long. They blew it up and left it so apparently it was no big deal to them.

Top Bottom