Osama is dead

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a slightly modified chopper using the same stealth technology used on the F-117 and B-2. They don't need it back as i'm sure they will have no problem getting more. The Paki's won't give those pieces to China, their already afraid that we are cutting to cut funding off due to OBL hiding in their country for so long. They blew it up and left it so apparently it was no big deal to them.
Hopefully it is just the press trying to make a story out of something. The Chinese military has good ties with Pakistan so it is possible. I'm sure the US didn't want to leave anything behind but unfortunately had to as Pakistan had scrambled jets to intercept whatever was out there. The Paki's said today that they will not tolerate anymore clandestine missions on their side of the border. Maybe the answer is to fence off the whole Middle East and if they get out of hand then............if you know what I mean. ;);)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it is just the press trying to make a story out of something. The Chinese military has good ties with Pakistan so it is possible. I'm sure the US didn't want to leave anything behind but unfortunately had to as Pakistan had scrambled jets to intercept whatever was out there. The Paki's said today that they will not tolerate anymore clandestine missions on their side of the border. Maybe the answer is to fence off the whole Middle East and if they get out of hand then............if you know what I mean. ;);)
paki's are posturing up to hide their embarassment over the fact that they are either so incompetent to not know OBL was there, or they knew and don't want to admit it. azzholes...pick your side

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
paki's are posturing up to hide their embarassment over the fact that they are either so incompetent to not know OBL was there, or they knew and don't want to admit it. azzholes...pick your side

We can't afford to pizz them off. Who would drive our cabs, run our 7-11's, man the security line ups at the airports? Cripes we need them more than we know! :eek:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We can't afford to pizz them off. Who would drive our cabs, run our 7-11's, man the security line ups at the airports? Cripes we need them more than we know! :eek:

those are mostly Indians...... not Pakistanis....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why did Obama lie about killing Osama? Did he just want a reason to have a party at the whitehouse?
are you seriously on that wagon? he's dead dude....but not to worry, there's hundreds if not thousands of maniacs that will gladly wear his shoes.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you seriously on that wagon? he's dead dude....but not to worry, there's hundreds if not thousands of maniacs that will gladly wear his shoes.

the devil you know is sometimes better than the devil you don't know

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nightline just reported that the US military just missed another high profile Al Quaida target tonight in Yemen with a drone missile strike. Looks like the Yanks are trying out OBL's little black book. Wouldn't you think if they were gonna get the most out of the intelligence they got from OBL they would keep it quiet and just start knockin them off instead of giving them fair warning? :confused:

Top Bottom