One year Covid anniversary

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One year Covid anniversary. We’ve been fighting the worlds worst pandemic. I’m shocked to find out we still have old people with how deadly this disease is. LOL Anybody Else done with this **** yet

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
One year Covid anniversary. We’ve been fighting the worlds worst pandemic. I’m shocked to find out we still have old people with how deadly this disease is. LOL Anybody Else done with this **** yet

done with this chit, yes, however, it's not done with us.

Lost 1 close friend, and my grandmother to the disease now.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So done with it and all the sh!t it brings!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am beyond done with it. we had 251 cases in alberta on friday. Thats FAR below the numbers we had when we first needed 3 weeks to "flatten" the curve a year ago today. Well we have done it, the curve has been beyond flattened. We have done our due diligence. Covid removed trump from power. I think Coronas work is done. Its time to get back on track.

but the scary part is we wont. The government has learned how obedient we are, we will do exactly what they say when they say, no questions asked. They are going to play this out until there are 0 CASES (NEVER) as one life lost is too many ( give me a break )

all the politicians are too scared to be the first to remove restrictions so it wont happen until there are 0 cases.

oh and did i mention the 3rd wave with the variants? We are in this for a LONG time.

where are all these vaccines at?

Im starting to sound like im wearing a tinfoil hat.

Beam me up, Next ticket to Mars please

for those that have lost loved ones to the "virus", sorry for your loss, but remember for every person that lost a loved one to the virus there is likely someone who lost a loved one to unrelated causes and weren't able to visit them for the last year. ( me for one)

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let us pray that one more year from now... Trudeau is gone from botched vaccine rollout, herd immunity is working, oil is $80 after Biden screws his portion up, and I’m in mexico at the pool.

And i become a millionaire, don't see any of this happening ever lol.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let us pray that one more year from now... Trudeau is gone from botched vaccine rollout, herd immunity is working, oil is $80 after Biden screws his portion up, and I’m in mexico at the pool.

If oil hits $80... I'll be at the pool too

If it never recovers in Canada... I'll be serving the drinks at the pool...!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Failed attempts are usually a cry for attention. People that actually want to kill themselves usually kill themselves.
They only see the failed ones in ER, don’t know how many are successful. Sounds like tying a rope is a lot harder than it looks.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the entire world is done with it. Its extremely obvious its no longer about health and well-being (past the first month, it lost that sentiment). None of the restrictions have any shred of logic to them and people in places (Europe mainly) are starting to snap and rise up against the powers that be. My son was born 6 weeks early, spent 2.5 weeks in the NICU and we couldn't have visitors (namely my parents and my wife's parents). But its ok to go to wal-mart, costco etc and mingle with hundreds of strangers of which a good percentage probably don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Pure lunacy.

The most stark contrast I can think of is Florida vs California. One is carrying on as usual and the other has been bolting down its citizens. Guess which state is pushing for a recall for its so-called "leader"? Both states have similar cases numbers.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/15/florida-california-see-covid-19-declines-despite-different-approaches/

A guy tries not to buy into the tin-foil hat type stuff but when the world's wealthiest people become even more wealthy in a time of economic crisis, its obvious to me this doesn't play into saving the human race

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the entire world is done with it. Its extremely obvious its no longer about health and well-being (past the first month, it lost that sentiment). None of the restrictions have any shred of logic to them and people in places (Europe mainly) are starting to snap and rise up against the powers that be. My son was born 6 weeks early, spent 2.5 weeks in the NICU and we couldn't have visitors (namely my parents and my wife's parents). But its ok to go to wal-mart, costco etc and mingle with hundreds of strangers of which a good percentage probably don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Pure lunacy.

The most stark contrast I can think of is Florida vs California. One is carrying on as usual and the other has been bolting down its citizens. Guess which state is pushing for a recall for its so-called "leader"? Both states have similar cases numbers.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/15/florida-california-see-covid-19-declines-despite-different-approaches/

A guy tries not to buy into the tin-foil hat type stuff but when the world's wealthiest people become even more wealthy in a time of economic crisis, its obvious to me this doesn't play into saving the human race

Agreed. This Covid ****s not funny anymore. We are going to have to take our freedoms back. I will never mask this Mug. Never. This has nothing to do with Covid. We are living out the biggest lie in history

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
151589753_1729333410559979_5797785578877770260_n.jpg

Top Bottom