Omg !!!!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just was sitting comparing the Pro to the new XM. I love the etec motor but I think it's a good thing Doo tried to make enough changes to the XM to at least be kind of as fun to ride as the 11 to now Pro, or their sales would a tanked. I never was a Draggin fan but it was a hell of a lot more fun to ride off trail than the XP. It always makes me laugh when the XP guys start in about how they loved the XP and hate the Pro , then since the XM came out Doo has made all changes to cause the XM to handle like a Pro, which is actually still the only true mountain chassis, not a converted cross over. Like, narrower ski stance every year to make it easier to lean and carve , rider position moving back steadily, tilt a whirl suspension to make it easier to lean and carve, bendy edge track, to make it easier to lean and carve , sorta like a 15 wide lol, trying,(not there yet) to narrow up the fat cheeked side panels to make it easier to lean and carve. And almost all these changes have actually been in response to the introduction of the Mountain specific Pro. Doo has lead the way the last couple years with the motor, but they are certainly playing catch up and scrambling to keep up in the chassis dept.
Cat, well I guess we'll see if they got their drive train issues figured out yet this year, great motor tho.
Man if the Pro had a more dependable drive system and an Etec motor, they couldn't build enough of them, the ultimate mountain machine, stock, with warranty, that would be sweet.

Are you Fawked? The pro is a stretched rush!!! Which has been out since what? 2009?

The xm is the only machine than has mountain specific features. Track, skid, side panels, foot rests..the list goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea ok sure BRO. Do you even ride the mountain more than a couple times a year??LMAO Doesn't sound like it..... Good to see you getting a real sled though..... Edit: that was meant for LennyR I know Maxwell and RevyG get out riding lots im sure...

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gonna snow tomorrow. Lets discuss this now. We all drive SNOWMOBILES lets just leave it at that. I think it just matters that we can still ride and that we all share the love of snowmobiling.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yawn....

Did you cut and paste that from the last 8 times you said that??
Broken record.... broken record... Broken record...

Just was sitting comparing the Pro to the new XM. I love the etec motor but I think it's a good thing Doo tried to make enough changes to the XM to at least be kind of as fun to ride as the 11 to now Pro, or their sales would a tanked. I never was a Draggin fan but it was a hell of a lot more fun to ride off trail than the XP. It always makes me laugh when the XP guys start in about how they loved the XP and hate the Pro , then since the XM came out Doo has made all changes to cause the XM to handle like a Pro, which is actually still the only true mountain chassis, not a converted cross over. Like, narrower ski stance every year to make it easier to lean and carve , rider position moving back steadily, tilt a whirl suspension to make it easier to lean and carve, bendy edge track, to make it easier to lean and carve , sorta like a 15 wide lol, trying,(not there yet) to narrow up the fat cheeked side panels to make it easier to lean and carve. And almost all these changes have actually been in response to the introduction of the Mountain specific Pro. Doo has lead the way the last couple years with the motor, but they are certainly playing catch up and scrambling to keep up in the chassis dept.
Cat, well I guess we'll see if they got their drive train issues figured out yet this year, great motor tho.
Man if the Pro had a more dependable drive system and an Etec motor, they couldn't build enough of them, the ultimate mountain machine, stock, with warranty, that would be sweet.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna snow tomorrow. Lets discuss this now. We all drive SNOWMOBILES lets just leave it at that. I think it just matters that we can still ride and that we all share the love of snowmobiling.

Lets hope,,, if it doesn't start snowing it could get ugly around here...lol

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Here's one for all the doo pussies

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you Fawked? The pro is a stretched rush!!! Which has been out since what? 2009?

The xm is the only machine than has mountain specific features. Track, skid, side panels, foot rests..the list goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Dont be so dense, even you should see that the list of mountain specific features has been totally copied from the success the Pro is enjoying. Instead of making stupid comments why don't you address each of the changes the Doo has undergone since 2011, and explain why each of them was necessary.
Or just keep yapping like a no mind zealot. Which probably suits you better.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what my post was about, comparisons in the different brands.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They did make the Doo easier to put on its side,,, That's a very nice feature for newbs that had trouble with the xp

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They did make the Doo easier to put on its side,,, That's a very nice feature for newbs that had trouble with the xp
amen. been saying it for years. will the next great thing be a remote control so one can send his sled on a sketchy line with ZERO effort??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
amen. been saying it for years. will the next great thing be a remote control so one can send his sled on a sketchy line with ZERO effort??

Yep controlled from ur Iphone,, don't even have to get out of the truck.

Top Bottom