Omg !!!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The good thing is you've pretty much pi$$ed away all your credibility with your totally biased immature comments regarding the Cat or the Pro. Most now consider you a silly young guy with an active keyboard and an extremely inflated opinion of his own skill and knowledge.
And yes, I snow checked a black and red 163. $14,400 no e/s.
Welcome!:hi:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha is the best :typing:, they are made in japan....japan makes the good stuff !!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, lennyr,
Let me know when you take off all those gimmicky bendy track and wobbly suspension parts, I have a buyer!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
photo(2).JPG

haha sorry a friend sent it last night. Too good not to share. lol

carry on :)

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The good thing is you've pretty much pi$$ed away all your credibility with your totally biased immature comments regarding the Cat or the Pro. Most now consider you a silly young guy with an active keyboard and an extremely inflated opinion of his own skill and knowledge.

nailed-it.jpg

2skis

Reaction score
This is how it is,pretty simple. What I have in my garage and drive way in the best. And everything you have sucks. That is all

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yawn this childish sh1t gets old. We all know that the site is broken. We all know Joey fell out of the crib and didn't recover. We all know that Bogger is short. We all know that Camo's wife is hot.

Nothing left to imagine.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Say whaaaattt?
I have yet to see camos wife!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just was sitting comparing the Pro to the new XM. I love the etec motor but I think it's a good thing Doo tried to make enough changes to the XM to at least be kind of as fun to ride as the 11 to now Pro, or their sales would a tanked. I never was a Draggin fan but it was a hell of a lot more fun to ride off trail than the XP. It always makes me laugh when the XP guys start in about how they loved the XP and hate the Pro , then since the XM came out Doo has made all changes to cause the XM to handle like a Pro, which is actually still the only true mountain chassis, not a converted cross over. Like, narrower ski stance every year to make it easier to lean and carve , rider position moving back steadily, tilt a whirl suspension to make it easier to lean and carve, bendy edge track, to make it easier to lean and carve , sorta like a 15 wide lol, trying,(not there yet) to narrow up the fat cheeked side panels to make it easier to lean and carve. And almost all these changes have actually been in response to the introduction of the Mountain specific Pro. Doo has lead the way the last couple years with the motor, but they are certainly playing catch up and scrambling to keep up in the chassis dept.
Cat, well I guess we'll see if they got their drive train issues figured out yet this year, great motor tho.
Man if the Pro had a more dependable drive system and an Etec motor, they couldn't build enough of them, the ultimate mountain machine, stock, with warranty, that would be sweet.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm fine with that. I'll be out riding
Out riding? Won't you be to busy collecting data on broken Polaris's ? That's what you do? What a waste of time, hahaha. You just say the stupidest ****. Really you drive from you flat prairie town to our wonderful mountains, complain about everything, bash everyone and anything other than you choice of a french mountain machine, haha. Nice life.
I will look for ya with your cool guy clip board at the cabin. Again, hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - [/QUOTE]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 216
Top Bottom