Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
We unloaded at 10 k which is 2k before the cut block. There is no trailer parking up top so it's trucks and decks only. Looks like another good dump came last night so the weekend looks good, If the sun comes out you should be able to ride around the hazards if your feeling lucky.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the pics looks like sleddin to me ..... AWESOME..... Keep the pics and updates coming....

Kurtfraser

Reaction score
Headed to golden then revy from Calgary area this weekend, looking for some seat time will post pictures with updates, would like one more storm before the weekend

Last edited:

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is a global look at what is coming.
the one that is just off the coast is thurs fri sat
the one that is north of Hawaii possibly tues to thurs but the mass that is over Europe is the one to watch as it hits the pacific and picks up moisture this is the one that might give us a "dump" in about a week as it is showing on both sides of the picture. Then I think it will be good to

All dependant on the Jetstream of course

polarischik

Reaction score
Chomping to get out. Is it worth heading out for the weekend? And anywhere we can access with trailers?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chomping to get out. Is it worth heading out for the weekend? And anywhere we can access with trailers?

Id say you need a sled deck, but up to you really. Id also say wait a week or 2 but again thats up to you.

Watch out for land mines! :beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to people having a deck for early and late season, and trailer -deck for the middle

Wait everyone got big azz enclosed trailers.....

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice and warm inside the enclosed. And don't get rained on.

polarischik

Reaction score
Easy Tex. Not everyone has the capability to have a sled deck. All here for the same thing to get pumped to sled!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice and warm inside the enclosed. And don't get rained on.
True and I understand that, but for just about every area I know, till it snows in the valley a enclosed is useless unless u like to ride gravel with sleds
Easy Tex. Not everyone has the capability to have a sled deck. All here for the same thing to get pumped to sled!
Was just asking, as it seems like a revolving question

If there is no snow down to bottom, then theres not much room or turn around for enclosed

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Salt, rain and dirt. Especially with a 10 hour drive. Everything is locked up, clean and dry, gear and all. If the mountains were in my back door I would definitely have a deck as well.
True and I understand that, but for just about every area I know, till it snows in the valley a enclosed is useless unless u like to ride gravel with sleds

Was just asking, as it seems like a revolving question

If there is no snow down to bottom, then theres not much room or turn around for enclosed

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Salt, rain and dirt. Especially with a 10 hour drive. Everything is locked up, clean and dry, gear and all. If the mountains were in my back door I would definitely have a deck as well.
Ya I guess mabe, I could be spoiled a bit

Just see posts asking about enclosed all the time, and this early the only place high enough to ride from the lot that will hold a enclosed is quartz creek, and that's usually remembrance day forward

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you are spoiled.
Ya I guess mabe, I could be spoiled a bit

Just see posts asking about enclosed all the time, and this early the only place high enough to ride from the lot that will hold a enclosed is quartz creek, and that's usually remembrance day forward

Top Bottom