Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking to book a guide for the 19th for two guys if anyone can suggest someone pm me or reply here thanks!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frisby

Probed 95 most spots. Less others. That is 10-15cm less than last year Nov 8-11. So not far off.

Trail in is still decent. Wind blown past the green tower. Pockets of good snow some places, not so much others. All creeks open but passable. Snow has settled and setting up. Parking from 7ish to 9ish. The turn around before 9 is packed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frisby

Probed 95 most spots. Less others. That is 10-15cm less than last year Nov 8-11. So not far off.

Trail in is still decent. Wind blown past the green tower. Pockets of good snow some places, not so much others. All creeks open but passable. Snow has settled and setting up. Parking from 7ish to 9ish. The turn around before 9 is packed in.

Looks good thanks Im headed there on Sunday with a few guys. Hope its still good.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks gibsons for the link to the Yamacam and just so you all know who to thank on the hill.

...........and we are live and I have some THANKING to do.
First of all Thank You Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. and Randy Swenson for sponsoring this project, always a pleasure working with these guys and it has been a long relationship. They ...have been one of the RSC`s longest and strongest supporters.
Thank you Cory Osmundson www.teampowersolutions.ca for all of your knowledge, deals, parts, time and patience with all of us.
Next thank you Herb A Shaede and Mark Shaede for the use of your machines, your time and knowledge with the power system and again patience.
Thank you Brad McStay (McStuck) for your time wiring and building us a new measuring pole that will be installed soon. Thanks for putting ft and inches on the pole to cause that still gets us old guys excited.
Thank you Tennille Barber our webmaster, www.wizmedia.ca good job girl.
There may still be some hiccups along way and changes to be made but thanks to all these guys we have a live camera on Boulder Mtn. Nothing is every easy on top of a mtn. believe me Enjoy
Kathy

YamaCam | Revelstoke Snowmobile Club

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good thanks Im headed there on Sunday with a few guys. Hope its still good.

There is still lots of untouched but I am not riding the weekend. The itch is scratched. I will have the new sled broken in and good until more snow comes.

Chasingflakes

Reaction score
Checking in . New local, will be looking looking for sleds friends. Mostly sledskiing but not opposed to burning gas either.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Schaede yes.

I have also passed a dozen sled trailers on my way back to Calgary. Glad I left just in time.

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah. But I have no idea where they are going to park those four place haulers. The two place might have a chance.

Top Bottom