Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy Sh#t talk about full contact sledding !
u talk big to one lady but if u have ever seen the video from sled betties u wouldn't be talking this big or u don't no when someone's joking. Yes their are some very good women riders that can ride with the best of men and i've seen a few over the years and I had the pleasure of riding with one in sicomoose last year so don't be surprised if this lady kicks your ass.[/QUOTE]

Lol well said!

Ok anyone have an update on revy I'm heading out on Thursday:)))

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay what the Faak I quoted bobsledder, he's the one that wanted to kick sledmama not me.
All I said was holy ch!t talk about full contact sledding.
barry your quoting the wrong guy.

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm whut????? Where was I ever threatening to kick a guy in the balls? And who threatens to kick a girl in the box anyway?? Classy...

Did you not read my following post? Here's a refresher:

Good for you that you made it into Turtle. It's not hard... Even a girl can do it. You must be proud of yourself.

Your quote in another thread. Guess I misread your sarcasam like you mis read mine. Take a chill pill.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SledMamma
I disagree. You obviously DO want another kick in the balls for even thinking, let alone mass-producing the above bullchit on the Internet.

You are the perfect example of why the human race would die out if men were responsible for incubating their progeny. Can't even handle a kick in the balls once let alone a labor pain. Wussy.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode boulder today. socked in for most of the day. clouds did break for and hour or so and it was untouched everywhere. probably a foot to 18 inches on top of the base. still low on snow, lots of stumps and open creek beds. still was a decent day. be back on sunday.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe we need more snow,Hows that song go...."To Much Time On My Hands"...............Styx!
And yes Sledmama can ride,pretty good at mudwrestling I hear too.....LOL!
catmando!

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DSCF1505 - Copy.jpg first time to revy today. forum member took me out. thanx to him by the way. made it to the cabin at frisby and heavy fog. hard to see anything. didnt go to far. sat for about an hour to see if the fog would burn off but it didnt. went up a little farther past cabin and got worse. there were a few other groups out though. more experienced then myself for sure so they found some nice stuff to play in. i will say that im looking forward to going back. awsome place and i could see the potential for fun.

Last edited:

gregols

Reaction score
Hey all got a group of 7 people coming down Nov 30 just wondering if you can leave from the parking lots of Frisby, Boulder. We are towing a 4 place trailer so we would have to leave from the parking lot. Like to know this before hand got a 15 hour drive lol, so hopefully we can make the best out of snow conditions. Let us know.

Thanks!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode today and yesterday probed 115cm 20 fresh 85cm crust in the trees knee deep on 85cm base as stated socked in big system coming next week will be rediculus hopefully titi deep. jhonni t we will be good to go friday should b awesome:beer:

foghorn

Reaction score
115cm now i gotta get the kids to convert that for me lol.Thanx for the updates guys

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u talk big to one lady but if u have ever seen the video from sled betties u wouldn't be talking this big or u don't no when someone's joking. Yes their are some very good women riders that can ride with the best of men and i've seen a few over the years and I had the pleasure of riding with one in sicomoose last year so don't be surprised if this lady kicks your ass.
pinkalicious I will be in revelstoke on friday also and I ride with dez most of the time and i'm not sure if we are riding with u this weekend i'm not sure if dez has talked to u yet Barry

Lol well said!

Ok anyone have an update on revy I'm heading out on Thursday:)))[/QUOTE]

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pinkalicious I will be in revelstoke on friday also and I ride with dez most of the time and i'm not sure if we are riding with u this weekend i'm not sure if dez has talked to u yet Barry

No I have not talked to Dez at all but would be great to at least meet up or tag along:) thanks

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Remember to check avalanche page, There was a heavy ice layer under this snow pack, conditions look inviting but even this early things are potentially high for early season slides.
Light rain this morning that should last throughout the day,Have fun all!New snow to be had above the 1500 meter mark.

Last edited:

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember to check avalanche page, There was a heavy ice layer under this snow pack, conditions look inviting but even this early things are potentially high for early season slides.
Light rain this morning that should last throughout the day,Have fun all!New snow to be had above the 1500 meter mark.

There are actually three ice layers in the snowpack right now. Could not get any results on the top two, but did get results on the deepest and thickest buried one last saturday in the pit that we dug on Frisby (ne slope). It took a lot of force on a shear test to make it go. If it does let go expect it to be big!!!! Play safe folks! Can't wait until tomorrow for some more pow shredding!!

Top Bottom