Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

guido88gt

Reaction score
thanks rough-country, a bunch of us will be there on friday. hopefully we can leave from the parking lot.. keep us posted

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wondering about parking. i only have access to my 16ft tandem axle flatdeck. wondering if there would be room where people are unloading or if u can park down lower now and ride up.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you gone up the little goat trail in?
I dunno....I've gone in at least two different trails from the Kirkup...lotsa icey sidehilling then through a dirty little gully....I've dropped in down a avy run out towards Turbo then north a couple of times, then through some trees and into Turtle....

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
I dunno....I've gone in at least two different trails from the Kirkup...lotsa icey sidehilling then through a dirty little gully....I've dropped in down a avy run out towards Turbo then north a couple of times, then through some trees and into Turtle....

Yeah then you've done most of them.......fun exploring that terrain huh?
Whos riding tomorrow? I should be there by 8am......??

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you gone up the little goat trail in?

Yup. It's not that terrible, but I don't think we really need a real trail going back there so everyone and their dog can go... Part of the charm of Turtle is that not everyone can get there... If I wanted to go with "everyone" I would go to Boulder :)

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went that way up once, I think... Steep climb after steep climb thru trees,, Almost roller coaster like. I really doubt anyone breaks trail through there unless someone comes down from the top...

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went that way up once, I think... Steep climb after steep climb thru trees,, Almost roller coaster like. I really doubt anyone breaks trail through there unless someone comes down from the top...

Let your arm rest......focus on the couch......and when your healed all will be revealed...lol

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can take the sledder out of the sledding, but you can't take the sledding out of the sledder!!

Ain't that the phawkin truth. Probably see you up there in your cast or somethin. Haha. Heal quick brotha!!!!

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a note , the trail is broken in from the Kirkup and the original post stated that only the part of the trail that is cleared is the bottom till you hit the clearcut to start climbing up into the trees. I give a big thankyou for clearing as the alders WERE getting pretty bad. Sure is getting to be more and more people in there though. Not like it used to be..............

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the area that you drop into when you get up the goat trail.

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 795

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
frick i cannot wait i need to get out there

Nope. You are not invited.

MODS!!! Please ban Slamnek for going against the Code of Ethics among Snowmobilers and posting pictures of prized and privately held terrain. MAJOR INFRACTION- possibly worthy of lifetime ban. :nono: Some people's children.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you for fricken real, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see some people have some poleeeeeeeeeee. What brain was thinking here..............:realmad:SWEET PIC..............

Top Bottom