Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL You can't be serious...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nope. You are not invited.

MODS!!! Please ban Slamnek for going against the Code of Ethics among Snowmobilers and posting pictures of prized and privately held terrain. MAJOR INFRACTION- possibly worthy of lifetime ban. :nono: Some people's children.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I sure hope the turtle cops don't come arrest anyone who isn't allowed in there...:p

It's not like it's a big secret anymore. It's even on the sled revy website...LOL!!!

I was in there almost a decade ago.

I have never been more serious in my life. (Except for that time there was an 80% off sale on Jimmy Choo heels and I knocked out that old lady who took the last pair of red in my size. ;) )

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I sure hope the turtle cops don't come arrest anyone who isn't allowed in there...:p

It's not like it's a big secret anymore. It's even on the sled revy website...LOL!!!

Bahahaha!!! Turtle cops... Are those like teenage mutant ninja turtles with sleds or just regular turtles with flashing reds and blues?!?

Of course it's on the website, that's what's so ironic... It's there, but if you don't know how to get in: it isn't there. Very double-oh-7 and chit...

You don't really think I'm 100% serious, right? (I dont even own red heels and i rarely shoe shop!!) Although... it would be a tragedy if it got overrun by too many people who knew the ways of the goat...

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL! That's why I was asking..just makin sure.

Some peeps are very protective about their favourite spots..:shocked:

Bahahaha!!! Turtle cops... Are those like teenage mutant ninja turtles with sleds or just regular turtles with flashing reds and blues?!?

Of course it's on the website, that's what's so ironic... It's there, but if you don't know how to get in: it isn't there. Very double-oh-7 and chit...

You don't really think I'm 100% serious, right? (I dont even own red heels and i rarely shoe shop!!) Although... it would be a tragedy if it got overrun by too many people who knew the ways of the goat...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Me too....over a decade ago...and I can hardly stay on a sled now....shoulda seen me then.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Ok kids.......Saturday November 24th in Revy. Team TS has been doing this for the past few years. We have raised an enormous amount of $$ for both the Canadian Avalanche Centre and the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club. Combined it is in the 20k mark.......so yes we can do some good work. It wouldn't be possible without the amazing support of the sponsors and of course YOU who attend these. It's the official "Kick Off" to winter being the USA Thanksgiving weekend and we love having so many people turn out. The past few years have been a blast and a great way to give back as snowmobilers in a big way.
Come on out, bring your pals, gals, buddies, family,neighbours, and lets show the Sled community what we are capable of.
See you there
RS

Attachments

• TS11 Poster Revy.jpg
    TS11 Poster Revy.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 609

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. You are not invited.

MODS!!! Please ban Slamnek for going against the Code of Ethics among Snowmobilers and posting pictures of prized and privately held terrain. MAJOR INFRACTION- possibly worthy of lifetime ban. :nono: Some people's children.

I would never reveal the goat trail in, we found it all on our own by accident.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have watched this video Thunderstruck 11 it is absolutely awesome. Great job on this one Randy and the TS team!!!!!!!

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how's the snow?? am I allowed to ask? I got scared so many police in here and I dont like cops (most of the time there are good ones lol)

jeez hate to get in trouble

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=SledMamma;1567716]I have never been more serious in my life. (Except for that time there was an 80% off sale on Jimmy Choo heels and I knocked out that old lady who took the last pair of red in my size. ;) )[/QUOTE]

You really think that is a secret place? I was in there the second time I ever rode a sled, just followed the hi way in, went up and over to Eagles. Good thing I didn't see ya there since ya like to talk about kickin guys in the balls.:nono: I might of had to kick yer box in. serious eh:d:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really think that is a secret place? I was in there the second time I ever rode a sled, just followed the hi way in, went up and over to Eagles. Good thing I didn't see ya there since ya like to talk about kickin guys in the balls.:nono: I might of had to kick yer box in. serious eh:d:d

Ummm whut????? Where was I ever threatening to kick a guy in the balls? And who threatens to kick a girl in the box anyway?? Classy...

Did you not read my following post? Here's a refresher:

Good for you that you made it into Turtle. It's not hard... Even a girl can do it. You must be proud of yourself.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy Sh#t talk about full contact sledding !

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy Sh#t talk about full contact sledding ![/QUOTE]

Or overkill... Holy! I was NEVER serious and I NEVER threatened to kick anyone in the balls... Someone needs anger management.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy Sh#t talk about full contact sledding !

this is Revy ya know... people are sensitive it seems all the skiers have pizzed off the sledders so everybody hates everybody hahahah it got too busy not enough mountain for everyone I guess

but its kinda sad eh...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or overkill... Holy! I was NEVER serious and I NEVER threatened to kick anyone in the balls... Someone needs anger management.

hahahha it did come across a bit serious but maybe for some like myself that have read your posts and your love for sledding I didnt read into it that deeply I caught the sarcasm but sometimes sarcasm is hard to write down lol

makes for good reading tho

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy Sh#t talk about full contact sledding ![/QUOTE]u talk big to one lady but if u have ever seen the video from sled betties u wouldn't be talking this big or u don't no when someone's joking. Yes their are some very good women riders that can ride with the best of men and i've seen a few over the years and I had the pleasure of riding with one in sicomoose last year so don't be surprised if this lady kicks your ass.

Top Bottom