Not to impressed with my brothers school

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I went to my brothers grad 9 grad deal on Friday night all was good until they started oh Canada whiles it was going they started to play packie music in the background I couldn't believe they would do that during oh Canada. And then when they called out names and did speeches in there language after all that they had a luncheon and didn't serve any meat!! I couldn't believe it why are we bowing down to all there bs When I went to that school there was maybe 20 in the whole school in his grad class out of 44 only 6 where white where are they all coming from this is getting out of hand in my opinion.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying but this will get deleted.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah give it some time,, there will be lots more where that came from.

The only thing you can do about it is have lots of kids and move to the boondocks....

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah give it some time,, there will be lots more where that came from.

The only thing you can do about it is have lots of kids and move to the boondocks....

Move in with the Hutterites hahaha it's scary to think what it's going to be like in 20 years

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it will end up like England they are making it very hard to live and work in Canada. But when one is in they bring there whole family and it never stops.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Demographics at work. How can you have a large family when moms at work? If "normal" Canadian families don't even have enough kids to replace themselves it's inevitable that the face of the population will change.
Look up xenophobe while you are searching for Mark Styns "America Alone" to fill your reading material needs as well.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont even know what to say to this bull **** anymore ..... you moved here for a better life then forget your past life and live our way we had a great country till they showed up ... i have no problem with anyone wanting to come here but live the way we do !!!!!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, but it won't be long (next generation or two) before you will not see or hear the Lord's prayer except in church and our kids/grandkids will be studying the Quran.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my kids go to catholic school. plenty of God there. catholic school system has way more money than the public system, they have all kinds of cool techno stuff

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, but it won't be long (next generation or two) before you will not see or hear the Lord's prayer except in church and our kids/grandkids will be studying the Quran.

It is estimated that with the present population growth that the world will be of only one faith within approx the next 70 years. Not through wars but but population and voting out democratic societies. This is not racism, it is presently what is happening around the world. There are no issues until the poputaion has a voice to change democracy, try that in the controlled middle east contries and you will be deep under the sand.
There are lots of articles to be read on the changes at 10, 20, 30, and 40% of the population base which at 40% will be adequate to vote out any democratic ruling party. Sorry but like locusts they can move on to the next country, no war required, war may be required for a few holdouts like hopefully Austraila - I like their attitude!
If you think that there is change now the next generation (unfortunatly that will be our children) will see a greater loss of freedoms around the world. Hopefully my children will be able to enjoy the life I am helping to set up for them but they will have far greater challenges for their children than which sled area has been closed for caribou and who is not picking up their beer cans, or what treaty has been violated!
As a minority we are quickly on the way out, unless we start to breed like rabits also.
Racist comments? Hardly! Open your eyes to what is happening around the world. Crying racism is just hiding your smile behind the berka.

Ya this will likely get pulled but I feel better.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup white people as well as blacks combined will be minority in a few years hard to compete with all these faggots nowadays Hard for two guys to have kids. Or two girls for that matter. May work with frogs but not people.
Muslims have average around 5-6 kids per family. We have something like 1.2 pretty tough to stay majority with numbers like that. Once they get the numbers up we will be forced to live like them or die. Same as it is in there home countries could go on for days but the future is clear. We are losing everything out ancestors fought for because our leaders have became gutless pussies trying to be the nice guy all the time and are to stupid to realize what they are leading us into.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the world needs is another cleansing...40 days and 40 nights of rain should do it. This time Noah needs to leave the turbin-twisters and mosquitos standing on the shore

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my kids go to catholic school. plenty of God there. catholic school system has way more money than the public system, they have all kinds of cool techno stuff

All three of mine go to Catholic school, excellent school.............but how long will the school be there? How is the catholic school fund drive going in Afganastan??????

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All three of mine go to Catholic school, excellent school.............but how long will the school be there? How is the catholic school fund drive going in Afganastan??????

Yes not so much the funding drive for private Christian based schooling but the freedom to have it. They have the right to practice/push their Muslim beliefs in public systems but if we as Christians say anything we are being discriminant
Won't be long and any Christian schooling or private schooling of any kind will be banned to accommodate the rag heads. Jmo
Everybody likes to whine about religions cause so much trouble etc and every political argument goes to a religion argument. But that's because they don't realize how big of a worldly issue it really is. Take off the blinders people or you will all be singing to Alah

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
... How is the catholic school fund drive going in Afganastan??????

I'm thinking it might not be doing that bad. Catholic schools would probably make excellent target practice for the upper class Afgans.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a joke right? When does everyone start shooting guns, lighting crosses up, and scream white power? I'm all for the fit in or f@!k off outlook where it's Canada and the country should not have to conform to every person/race/minority/religion but some of the **** posted so far is embarrassing. Beliefs are your own, if you want your kids brainwashed with religion send them to a religious school and take them to your crap on your own time, you don't want immigrants taking your job have a little pride in your job quit trying to screw the next guy to get ahead by being a baglicker and do it by being better than them at their job and be realistic with your greed, you want to have a kkk meeting go hard call your buddies and burn your cross but posting all this **** on a public forum you make us as sledders quadders etc look like a bunch of inbred hillbillies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom