Not to impressed with my brothers school

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think the problem we have in Canada is not about bringing in immigrants but its the quality of immigrants that are being accepted. Most of these people (not all) are a bunch of villagers in their birth country that dont know any better. The "educated" individuals no matter what religion they believe in are happy as you know what to call Canada home and are willing to adapt to their adopted country. For example, in India there are primarily two religions - one being Sikh and the other Hindu. A friend of mine who is hindu explained that the hindu's were 'educated" and employed by the British during the British rule days. On the other hand, the Sikh's were traditionally the farmers and originate in the state/province of Punjab. This group of people have immigrated more to Canada and other parts of the world to better themselves. The Hindu's had no reason to (this is generally speaking).

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh but it has everything to do with religion wether you like it or not... It's beliefs we are talking about, no?
white sheet sale on right now at bed bath and beyond.

:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot::jerry::popcorn:

I have a very long boring day at work today, need some sort of entertainment. Since y'all ran willy off.

Anybody bring any extra bags. I just fed mine up I can't see sh.. :)

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we'll be crippled by debt and suffocated by the UN and it's puppet masters long before the radical muslims destroy us.

We wouldn't need the huge immigration influx if we weren't taxed half to death and could afford to have 4+ kids plus our quads, sleds, boats, captain morgan black, etc,etc.

I think the government will sink this country long before the Muslims take over. With any luck when people see Canada circling the drain they will be the first to leave.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you believe in if you don't believe in anything?
Luck?

I have been in a few situations where "GOD" was all there was. Call it Allah or whatever.

ski-doober

Reaction score
What we need is for a ship full of fawkin aliens to land on earth, open the door and say " hello all you retards!! Here's a briefcase case full of science for all you bible thumping dickdouches to ponder over"[/QUOTE

the christians would burn at the stake the witches that picked up the briefcase

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you believe in if you don't believe in anything?
Luck?

I have been in a few situations where "GOD" was all there was. Call it Allah or whatever.

I believe in Cold beer, hot women, good whiskey, more horse power than I can handle and sheer momentum. lol

I do not believe in God so when things get ugly I blame myself for choosing to be there and when they work out I take the credit for being talented. lol

Last edited:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I just read in readers digest how the Sikh Motorcycle Club in Vancouver were able to change the law so they can ride their motorcycles with their turbans on instead of helmets ( passed March 2012). How is this possible? If I was to ride a bike with my toque on, would I get a ticket...definitely. I don't have anything against anybody, but why are they above everybody else? They've changed the RCMP dress code. They were allowed to take their ceremonial daggers into school( I'm not sure if this has been changed or not). When they get fired at work for ineptitude, they scream discrimination. Gets to be a bit much after a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a racist by any means, I judge people for who they are, if you're a stand up guy,then you have my respect, regardless of where you're from, or what colour your skin is...if your a dipsh.t then you don't get any respect from me. I agree with the OP, there shouldn't have been any other music playing when the anthem was playing, that's just plain disrespectful. What would have happened if the tables were turned? Would there have been something said? I'm sure there would have been. Maybe even the discrimination card played?

Discuss. :)

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly the problem with our country, awe I'd hate to offend someone who comes to Canada, you think citizens of other countries give a **** about our beliefs when we immigrate? This is retarded, I'm not racist or prejudice to the degree of the kkk but let's be realistic! Thanks s&m for filtering my sailor mouth:)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"I hate everyone equally"-Slayer

I would like to moved to Cabo, Im only allowed to be in the country for 6months at a time tho.
Then Mexicans come here, work too cheap and bring our wages down.

Go figure...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May long weekend we were in Vancouver and wife and I were stopped at a red light. Crossing the intersection approx 20 Harley's went by all with guys and turbins. No helmets! Wife and I were wondering how can they get away with that BS. Now it makes sense. This is crazy that special laws are made for special groups and then they wonder why they are discriminated upon. If a white guy pointed that was wrong then we are racist. :nono:

So, I just read in readers digest how the Sikh Motorcycle Club in Vancouver were able to change the law so they can ride their motorcycles with their turbans on instead of helmets ( passed March 2012). How is this possible? If I was to ride a bike with my toque on, would I get a ticket...definitely. I don't have anything against anybody, but why are they above everybody else? They've changed the RCMP dress code. They were allowed to take their ceremonial daggers into school( I'm not sure if this has been changed or not). When they get fired at work for ineptitude, they scream discrimination. Gets to be a bit much after a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a racist by any means, I judge people for who they are, if you're a stand up guy,then you have my respect, regardless of where you're from, or what colour your skin is...if your a dipsh.t then you don't get any respect from me. I agree with the OP, there shouldn't have been any other music playing when the anthem was playing, that's just plain disrespectful. What would have happened if the tables were turned? Would there have been something said? I'm sure there would have been. Maybe even the discrimination card played?

Discuss. :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what? I welcome with an open mind the Sikhs and Hindus, Buddhists, Protestants and Catholics and any other religion that doesn't want to cut the head off of people in a different religion. The religions that believe all others should be dead? Well...they can stay where they are and fight among themselves until there's nothing left. As far as I'm concerned, put up a big wall around the middle east and in 3 or 4 years the problem will sort itself out.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what? I welcome with an open mind the Sikhs and Hindus, Buddhists, Protestants and Catholics and any other religion that doesn't want to cut the head off of people in a different religion. The religions that believe all others should be dead? Well...they can stay where they are and fight among themselves until there's nothing left. As far as I'm concerned, put up a big wall around the middle east and in 3 or 4 years the problem will sort itself out.

Agreed but then we would have a bunch of the winning team to deal with lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nuke them dare sand n#ggers. Women Children,,Allll of em!!!

800px-Kkk-carpetbagger-cartoon.jpg

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May long weekend we were in Vancouver and wife and I were stopped at a red light. Crossing the intersection approx 20 Harley's went by all with guys and turbins. No helmets! Wife and I were wondering how can they get away with that BS. Now it makes sense. This is crazy that special laws are made for special groups and then they wonder why they are discriminated upon. If a white guy pointed that was wrong then we are racist. :nono:

Wearing turbans instead of a helmet is ridiculous. BC should have stood its ground and not allowed that. It's not a matter of religion, it's safety. What BC residents should do is ride their motorcycles without helmets as a protest, after all it is a land of equality.

Unless their turban is D.O.T approved....Then I guess they really showed us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom