nitrous on a brute force?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now y would u buy a tin can can am?????????????? then u would have to re do the frame, put in bigger front springs [ other wise u have the ground clearance of a honda 300... ect...

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for starters you would need a nitrous kit probaly the easy way to go and a fuel controler to add fuel when you spray so you dont lean it out. and you will need lots of time. Oh and tex is right why would you buy a cant am, stuck all the time broken frams ect ect.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy a CanAm and you could leave the nitrous in the garage.:d:d

maybe because you could buy a Brute Force then add, NOS, Big Bore Kit, exhaust, fuel controller, wheels and tires, snorkel, and a storage box and still be under the cost of a new Can-am stock.:d Then you would eat a renegade for lunch and crap out an outlander!!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe because you could buy a Brute Force then add, NOS, Big Bore Kit, exhaust, fuel controller, wheels and tires, snorkel, and a storage box and still be under the cost of a new Can-am stock.:d Then you would eat a renegade for lunch and crap out an outlander!!

You'd need all that junk just to be able to catch a glimpse of the CanAm that just whooped yer azz.:d:d

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and i dont want a Chitty can am

No need for name calling. I was just having fun. If you want big power, spend the cash up front and buy big power. At least that way you retain the reliability. If you're trail riding, what good is nitrous? If you're competition mud racing, you're dead in the water with a 650 anyway, so why bother?

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No need for name calling. I was just having fun. If you want big power, spend the cash up front and buy big power. At least that way you retain the reliability. If you're trail riding, what good is nitrous? If you're competition mud racing, you're dead in the water with a 650 anyway, so why bother?

Can-ams have better top end but there aren't many quads that will stnad upto the brute force bottom ends. I've seen them take on thundercats and KFX700 off the starting line.

To the guy above talking about grizzlys i hope your kidding I'll line my brute up against your grizzly any day of the week.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can-ams have better top end but there aren't many quads that will stnad upto the brute force bottom ends. I've seen them take on thundercats and KFX700 off the starting line.

To the guy above talking about grizzlys i hope your kidding I'll line my brute up against your grizzly any day of the week.

Trust me, the new can-ams have made the Brute power look pretty sad. Right off the line they are almost dead even now then the can-ams walk away. They are running almost double the power bbbbuuuuuutttttt that being said you can still buy a brute, put a bigbore kit in along with quite a few other mods and have a fair amount more power than a can-am and still be under the selling price for a can-am.

bruteforce650

Reaction score

I know you were, so was I. I dont do much trail riding, only trails i go on is to get tot he mud holes.

Top Bottom