new......

sunshine

Reaction score
Well hello everyone, I joined a few days ago, and this is the first chance that I have had to go on the site and kind of look around. I am still trying to figure everything out. Where to send messages that you have questions about and all of those things. Well we were out in McBride for the Family Day Weekend, and it was unbelievable, snow was incredible, and we went with a good group, so it couldn't have been much better:) Some of you have seen the pictures that 1 Cnd Wrangler has put on, well that was one of the guys that was with us. Well, I ride an 07 Renegade 800 SKI DOO, this year I geared it down and put a stinger on it, and WOW:Snowmobile1: did it make a difference. It would be nice to have more track under me, next year. Have to wait and see what they come out with for 09. I have been riding in the mountains for about 15 years now, I love it. I usually am the only woman that is with the guys, I don't really have any other female friends that like to ride as hard as the guys:friends: so I am the only one. Can anyone tell me what the conditions/Snow are like at McBride. Wanting to come back, but when we left on Tuesday they were in need of some new snow. Well bye for now, got to see if I can figure out how to put some of my pictures of our trip on.

Happy sledding:girlpower:
Powderpuff

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'Powderpuff'. If you need help with the pictures, PM Anyone of us Mods & we will give you a helping hand. :)

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! There is a whole thread about riding conditions in McBride. bbtoys (another mod) posts condition every couple of days. The guy lives there, and sleds almost every day! Must be nice!

Well hello everyone, I joined a few days ago, and this is the first chance that I have had to go on the site and kind of look around. I am still trying to figure everything out. Where to send messages that you have questions about and all of those things. Well we were out in McBride for the Family Day Weekend, and it was unbelievable, snow was incredible, and we went with a good group, so it couldn't have been much better:) Some of you have seen the pictures that 1 Cnd Wrangler has put on, well that was one of the guys that was with us. Well, I ride an 07 Renegade 800 SKI DOO, this year I geared it down and put a stinger on it, and WOW:Snowmobile1: did it make a difference. It would be nice to have more track under me, next year. Have to wait and see what they come out with for 09. I have been riding in the mountains for about 15 years now, I love it. I usually am the only woman that is with the guys, I don't really have any other female friends that like to ride as hard as the guys:friends: so I am the only one. Can anyone tell me what the conditions/Snow are like at McBride. Wanting to come back, but when we left on Tuesday they were in need of some new snow. Well bye for now, got to see if I can figure out how to put some of my pictures of our trip on.

Powderpuff

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey... Powderpuff

Glad to see your posting... and welcome... I know you've got a bunch of awesome pictures from the trip (more stucks, jumps, a certain person fishing, etc) that would be great to see!! :)

Give me a call on my cel, we'll walk through a complete posting....

Just so the world knows (despite her handle)...... "She's not"! She rides very well and handles the machine....! :D

There is very good information within the site... excellent posting on avy's well worth reading.

Within the riding areas is information (postings) on snow conditions...

Powderpuff

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Welcome to the site, Powderpuff. This is great place for snow and mud enthusiasts. Check out the forums and add your :twocents:

It was great to meet you and your group last weekend, and looking forward to seeing you again. Awesome group of people - we had a blast !!! Hope you can post some photos of your McBride trip.

heyjude

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site powderpuff. It's good to see more women interested in the sport who aren't afraid to dish out a little hard competition for the guys. Looking forward to seeing some of them pic's that 1 Cdn Wrangler mentioned.

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PINKalicious
Welcome

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mare
Welcome to S&M. :D

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by snopro
Welcome to the site!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ferniesnow
:welcome: Enjoy the camaraderie and the banter.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bogger
I can't believe they deleted my welcome thread.....

I'm gonna steal this one now.....

Hi everyone, I'm Bogger....

welcome to the site,,, any questions just pm someone in green or red!!!!

Top Bottom