New update for 800CFI

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, OnlyPolaris, good call on the 10 liter fuel buddy from C Tire, fits like a glove! I find the polaris straps come loose on the rough trail up the hill though, small bungies fix that problem right quick!!

Do you know off hand what your selling the PCV for, & the auto tune option?
:cool::beer::beer::cool:

your S&M price on the pcv would be $415.00. Not sure on the auto tune. haven't had to price one out yet. i will check it out tomorrow for you though.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your S&M price on the auto tune is $320.00. If you are interested in one you have to let me know asap because our supplier can't keep them in stock. they are going out the door faster then they can get them in.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your S&M price on the pcv would be $415.00. Not sure on the auto tune. haven't had to price one out yet. i will check it out tomorrow for you though.

Do you know offhand if they can be ordered with dyno-techs mapping on board, for plug & play operation? Or is that exclusive for dyno-tech customers. That place in Ontario is pre loading their mapping config, can we get the same?
Is this price through SLP?

I should have time to drop the princess off today for her manicure. :p
Is it a 20 minute procedure that I can wait around for? You around all day today?

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Independant cylinders would be a bonus, for sure!

Thanks for the speedy service today, "OnlyPolaris"!!
I'll keep ya posted, as I hope to get it out this weekend for a quick test burn! I hope like hell the re-flash is the fix. Sounded rank on the stand, when the tech fired er up after clearing codes & re-flashing! Well it scared the ladies outta the back shop in seconds anyway! :p I gotta throw the 68's back in quick before we head out! Catch ya later this week when I pick-up oil, & what not. Be sure to keep me informed when the PCV shows up! ;) Have a great & safe trip to McBride this weekend also!!! :d

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Independant cylinders would be a bonus, for sure!

Thanks for the speedy service today, "OnlyPolaris"!!
I'll keep ya posted, as I hope to get it out this weekend for a quick test burn! I hope like hell the re-flash is the fix. Sounded rank on the stand, when the tech fired er up after clearing codes & re-flashing! Well it scared the ladies outta the back shop in seconds anyway! :p I gotta throw the 68's back in quick before we head out! Catch ya later this week when I pick-up oil, & what not. Be sure to keep me informed when the PCV shows up! ;) Have a great & safe trip to McBride this weekend also!!! :d

No problem. hope it does the trick for ya. Ya it sounded awesome up on the stand there. we will catch ya later this week.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my 09 was doing the same 6200-7000 had latest flash runs spot on now.make sure they pull all codes out,mine had low injector voltage ended up with new stator,voltage reg,lower injector harness with injectors.14000.00 in warrenty repairs to date.

Hey Timbo, they let me observe with the updates, neat stuff! They pulled 2- DET trouble codes, 2- crankshaft timing #5 sensor, which the tech said was a code that was possible if engine was trying to power up while DET was trying to pinch back, or something like that. It's likely the reason why it went to limp mode & needed a restart on the trail. They didn't seem concerned, anyway re-flash done now & will keep you guys posted after our blue river venture in a couple weeks!

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm lucky my bro is a polaris tech,when they put in the latest reflash he went to start it and no spark.They finally found the injector harness was the cause of the low injector voltage code.Had sled out couple of times now runs strong and good drivability also,no fuel controler.

Lanko

Reaction score
I had posted earlier in this thread regarding the PCV from Dynotech, I just haven't had a chance to follow up with a review. All I can say is if you are running an 800, GET ONE, I am thoroughly impressed with the pre-programmed map and the controller itself. Was in Valemount on the family day weekend, snow conditions were not great but had a few chances to go full throttle for a good 10-15 seconds in about a 1' of fresh with a fairly soft base due to warm conditions. Pulled 8300-8400 rpms consistently, with stock clutching, good throttle response and zero bog issues in mid range or down low. The detonation issue I was experiencing at lower elevation approx. 2500' is completely cured and the sled is running really well. Install is super easy, requires removing the cover on top of the clutch guard, plug in programmer, velcro programmer to airbox, reinstall cover on top of clutch guard(this is the hardest part of install that cover is a pain in the azz to get back on), start machine check for green light on programmer, go ride. If you have been on the fence, I would highly recommend getting one, probably the best $400 I shouldn't have had to spend.

Top Bottom