NEW SNOW and MUD STICKERS!!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
trashy honey:))) i need some maybe we can meet if i head that way to help my folks with the flooding in BC?? text me if that would work ok? hugs!

I have some left, and will send you a text too :D

Hey Trashy would u accept email money transfer's and maybe stick one in the mail? Lemme know :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

You can go through me or Tyler :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Trashy! I will take a black set for my white trailer? Not sure when I can get up there. Please save me a set.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent Tyler a PM but it's not showing in my sent PM's. Tyler let me know if you didn't recieve a PM from me please..... lol or PM me back and I'll know.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a thought guys, doo you have left and right ones? That would look cool for a trailer, sled or on the sides of a deck.

left and right ones? they go one direction, they will work on either side of a trailer, or deck.... not sure what you mean Doug????

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
left and right ones? they go one direction, they will work on either side of a trailer, or deck.... not sure what you mean Doug????

I'm not sure I doo either.

I was thinking to myself and now that I really think about I don't know what I was thinking. It won't work.

Just forget what I said as it was a little past my bed time, hahaha

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent Tyler a PM as well not sure if he is getting them or if he just enjoying life and staying the hell away from a computer or is it "gasp" that he has run out???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I sent Tyler a PM as well not sure if he is getting them or if he just enjoying life and staying the hell away from a computer or is it "gasp" that he has run out???

Was simply out of cell service for the long weekend. Good visiting with you this morning buddy, see you at the jamboree!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tyler. They are being proudly applied to the truck and trailer. Should have asked are there any smaller ones for the quad cuz these are bigger than I anticipated.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Tyler. They are being proudly applied to the truck and trailer. Should have asked are there any smaller ones for the quad cuz these are bigger than I anticipated.

no smaller ones right now, but we will get some soon :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cool guys have stickers

Top Bottom