New project SW

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone one running stock air box? Thinking I probably will for now. Did you get the crankcase vent and boost controller vent out and route out the bottom of the sled? I have a small k&n filter thought I might try.
IMG_2014.jpeg

IMG_2013.jpeg

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not running the stock air but I ran both those lines to the bottom of the sled so they are no longer in the intake. Same with my roll over valve as well.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are guys running for rear wheel setups instead of the trihub? Iceage setup fairly pricey with exchange.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would recommend not running the stock 8jp belts, your nice new clean clutches will be covered in belt dust, you can run the 8DN nytro belt and the ultimax 825, both are much better in all aspects.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are guys running for rear wheel setups instead of the trihub? Iceage setup fairly pricey with exchange.

I decided on a Prevost Performance 2 wheel kit out of Ontario. Billet UHMW wheels, big bearings, billet adjusters. $359, easy to work with this guy. Wheels are 0.2” larger radius, see how that works this winter.

SCRUBZ

Reaction score
Just got this setup 10” alpha wheels and offset axle 380$ to my door!

Attachments

• IMG_4367.png
    IMG_4367.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 79

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice builds guys!
I do miss my 4stroke, just not the weight.
Does anyone know what Fuji is building or riding these days? Usually something pretty nice from CR Racing.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's on a SideWinder.
You miss your SideWinder but not the weight, was it a brain fart when you bought it or misinformation.
LOL

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, mine was a viper build, stretched to a 174” with a boost-it kit.
Nothing wrong with the Vipers, great sleds with the right mods done to it. The SW and Vipers tip the scale about the same.
The project has stalled …waiting for the belt drive to show. Also sold the viper and bought a used Mountain Max the is turning into an unneeded project right now. Lol.

View attachment 275612
Is that all the sleds or you have some hidden?
I was over at the Yamaha dealer the other day and made an offer on their last M/M, their floor model, they essentially sold out.
But it maybe too early for the low ball, we will see if its still there after the new year. They will not be getting anymore sleds so they may want to just blow it out the door. Kinda what I did with the Winder, bought it in Jan for 14k from its sticker of 18000k, in the crate LOL.

Top Bottom