New owners of sled shop in mcbride

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glenn, are you refilling Nos this year? First year with the button!!! Just wondering what the costs are? I believe that I have a 5 lber. Glad to here that everything is going great there for you! See you in Dec.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glenn, are you refilling Nos this year? First year with the button!!! Just wondering what the costs are? I believe that I have a 5 lber. Glad to here that everything is going great there for you! See you in Dec.

Hey there .. Thanks.. You bet we will be filling nos.. And i will be getting a new bottle here right quick so i'll have to wait and see the final cost of it but it'll probably be about 12-14.00/lb..

Quadster

Reaction score
the turn out was great!!! lots of people came in and checked it out and others bought some stuff. all and all it went wonderful.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a pleasure to meet you Glen, amazing what a small world we live in. Door prizes are great, Looking forward to the new boots, and doing more business with you. A great asset to the sledding community of Mcbride.
Dave.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was good meeting the two of you. Glad to hear the opening was good, looking forward to more snow and the new boots.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys pack down a nice base for us cause we will be out there the following weekend,Looking forward to seeing the shop reno's and you guys in action.Make sure that Nos bottle is full LOL!
catmando!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the new sign for the shop that we just put up yesterday.

Attachments

• 100_0847.jpg
    100_0847.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 59

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is pretty windy in town so alot of snow is getting blown off of smooth areas but the hills are socked right in and should be gettin dumped on hard..

Attachments

• 100_0850.jpg
    100_0850.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 63

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Glen, rust and his buddy and myself and junior should see you next weekend! Longrange forecast is snow all week in mcbride!

Hey Ric if you see Ron before you leave for McBride he has a package for me.

Glen I'll see you Thursday night for a beer if your around. Can you fill my Nos for me?

SNOW!!!

OK NOW I"M EXITED :yahoo: :wetpants:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric if you see Ron before you leave for McBride he has a package for me.

Glen I'll see you Thursday night for a beer if your around. Can you fill my Nos for me?

SNOW!!!

OK NOW I"M EXITED :yahoo: :wetpants:

You bet can fill your NOS for yah..

Top Bottom