New Ford Truck

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
wow that is one hell of a concept truck. looks almost like a living room in there. i am assuming that it would be there 3/4 tonne and up version. and it is huge. wheres the fridge?lol.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool looking concept truck. All the wood in the interior looks like ford robbed a bowling alley...:p

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle works at Ford and said it has a $100,000.00 Price Tag!
No wonder the big three are going bankrupt, putting money, time and effort into monster gas guzzling crap like this when the economy of their biggest market is going in the tank and fuel prices are at record highs and rising. (Unless of course that 'hydrogen' on the shifter means it uses water as fuel).

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No wonder the big three are going bankrupt, putting money, time and effort into monster gas guzzling crap like this when the economy of their biggest market is going in the tank and fuel prices are at record highs and rising. (Unless of course that 'hydrogen' on the shifter means it uses water as fuel).

If only it used Water as fuel.... $100,000 would seem cheap, compared to the prices of gas! LOL

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ron if anyone was to buy one of these it would be YOU. Cant be anyworse than what you have now. HaHa

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ron i think that would be Found On Renshaw Dead...this truck is only a few more bucks than the one you got..no wait yours cost more so far didnt it?
never mind..see ya at the campout!:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think ya might be right, silly dummies. I think the big problem is all the upper management in the big 3 are like 80 years old and so is there thinking...
lasttime they paid for fuel it was like 25 cents a galon!

JJ69

Reaction score
looks like an escalade inside lol. i dont like it at all. good luck backing that into a parking space/trying to manouver through anything that can hide in front of that huge front end.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the same truck i heard about 2-3 years ago. But the truck ford was making was very top secret. petersons 4x4 off road magazine barely had enough material to do an article on it it was so secret.

Top Bottom