New Cat getting hellied out of Crowfoot

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple pics for you guys...it looks a little buggered!

Attachments

• helli01.jpg
    helli01.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 639
  • helli02.jpg
    helli02.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 639
  • helli03.jpg
    helli03.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 641

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I all so saw a guy with a new cat that could not sled with it by noon cuzWhen he rolled it out to get unstuck the dip stick fell out an he lost more then halfOf all the oil in the block ???? So he said as he was asking every one for oil

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I all so saw a guy with a new cat that could not sled with it by noon cuzWhen he rolled it out to get unstuck the dip stick fell out an he lost more then halfOf all the oil in the block ???? So he said as he was asking every one for oil

Dipstick?? Was it a four stroke? I don't have a dipstick do I?

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't understand?? (SledMama)

where the sled was broken down was a real treed area......from what i understand there was no one on the ground to hook cable up so chopper would have to land....where the sled was,wasnt too much clear area to land....talented pilot!!

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where the sled was broken down was a real treed area......from what i understand there was no one on the ground to hook cable up so chopper would have to land....where the sled was,wasnt too much clear area to land....talented pilot!!

There's two vehicles, two people on the ground watching and all sorts of tracks- I don't understand why they needed a chopper. I've seen alot tighter heli-scoops for sure... What am I missing???

Last edited:

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya for some reason, the last pic I uploaded showed up first ....to add to the confusion.

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dipstick fell out! That's funny. Who makes this stuff up?

Top Bottom