Needing a roomie!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
har har what_next! ok I gotta actually do some work today...billing day!!

350summitX

Reaction score
I saw that you are also looking for a lotion boy in the classifieds... Maybe we could work something out??? I could rub, you could tug, it's win-win!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw that you are also looking for a lotion boy in the classifieds... Maybe we could work something out??? I could rub, you could tug, it's win-win!

If I could push the thank button when on my phone, I would for that comment! Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet rowdy, you never sent beer over, guess you forgot about us roof sitters, at least the les b's took care of us. i seen and done things that i can't explain, but beer will dull the pain somewhat. send more friggin beers, thirsty roof sittin.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet rowdy, you never sent beer over, guess you forgot about us roof sitters, at least the les b's took care of us. i seen and done things that i can't explain, but beer will dull the pain somewhat. send more friggin beers, thirsty roof sittin.

Holy chit doo'n that's been like 2 or 3 months now on the roof hasn't it?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy chit doo'n that's been like 2 or 3 months now on the roof hasn't it?

oh it has been awhile, beer cans are about 6 ft high, been over to the les b's a few times, i'm afraid to open my eyes when they show up. send friggin beer.;)

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh it has been awhik=le, beer cans are about 6 ft high, been over to the les b's a few times, i'm afraid to open my eyes when they show up. send friggin beer.;)

Oh the beer is there just open your eyes when they show up!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how would you know your at least a 100 miles away. i'm here and i don't see no friggin beer, quit the crap send beer.:beer:

Ummmmm I don't know about you but my beer taste good where I'm sitting:d:d:d

(Rowdy, you should at least share beer with fellow S&M'ers if your not sharing your bed:d)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hahahaha yep...amazing comment!! It is a win win. Alright...You rub n tug ur self ;)

I've got beers and wine! Where are ya!!

Ummmmm I don't know about you but my beer taste good where I'm sitting:d:d:d

(Rowdy, you should at least share beer with fellow S&M'ers if your not sharing your bed:d)

Well come on over. I've got burgs on the grill, and beers in the fridge. Good Sunday night with the roomies and the hockey game.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha yep...amazing comment!! It is a win win. Alright...You rub n tug ur self ;)

I've got beers and wine! Where are ya!!

Well come on over. I've got burgs on the grill, and beers in the fridge. Good Sunday night with the roomies and the hockey game.

I don't think Larry's F350 can go that fast hahaha

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet weekend. Had a few looksies on the room. Got a guy from australia interested in my room. I hope he's got thunder from down under ;) and sled is back together and in my truck box!!! :):) Vent kit should be here Tues! :)

Here's some pics of the adjustments. Antistab kit, extroverted drivers, custom limiter strips, new sliders and new "used" track! Also custom made up some loop things that the limiter straps go through. The stock ones were sharp and flat metal, so used tubular metal and TIG welded it. I Tig'd half of it :) Pumped to ride Easter weekend...but where to go?!?!? Hmmmm

Attachments

• Sled Fix 022.jpg
    Sled Fix 022.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 92
  • Sled Fix 025.jpg
    Sled Fix 025.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Sled Fix 026.jpg
    Sled Fix 026.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Sled Fix 027.jpg
    Sled Fix 027.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Sled Fix 029.jpg
    Sled Fix 029.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 90

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few more :) Yay

Attachments

• Sled Fix 030.jpg
    Sled Fix 030.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Sled Fix 032.jpg
    Sled Fix 032.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Sled Fix 033.jpg
    Sled Fix 033.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 91

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna wait to make plans. Got some things I'd like to get done. Nothing will sop me now! Yay! Man I'm excited!

Top Bottom