Need to borrow a clutch puller skidoo

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Philster has one I think but try the water trick and a bit of heat. Blow dryer or small propane torch. If the water won't work you'll probly end up breaking the clutch puller and that's when the fun really starts
Take it to smurffs wed night use done spiced rum I bet it will come off :)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure your using quality teflon tape. i used to do this every day first try no problem. ran out of that roll and switched to princess auto chit and it would NOT work. took 2 hours and finally got it.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
philster has one i think but try the water trick and a bit of heat. Blow dryer or small propane torch. If the water won't work you'll probly end up breaking the clutch puller and that's when the fun really starts
take it to smurffs wed night use done spiced rum i bet it will come off :)

try not to use too much heat if you're going to..... It will damage the bushings inside the clutches and any rubber seal/o-rings, and probably the crank seal........

Like everyone says, use good quality teflon tape and wrap lots on......... You could get away with using an impact gun on an older sled like that.....

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried the water trick for three hours last night didn't work Running out of Teflon tape

You can also try using some sort of oil instead of water. The thicker liquid may help out.

You are putting the teflon on the right way, Correct?

kejoycats

Reaction score
If your trying to pull with clutch bolt it won't work on older ski doos. It will work if you use the proper puller or the right all thread,sugest gd. #8. Also sugest you use hot water for your heat source.

Top Bottom