Need some support from the S&M Community

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to bum a little support from the Snow and Mud Community... Every year I put a few pictures in, but haven't never been picked, but this year I ended up with a couple of pictures make it into the Flaman Sled n Snap finals.

I need some support in voting. Grand prize is the use of a trailer for a year.

If anyone could take a half minute and throw me some support I'd really appreciate it. You have to register a email address, but you don't need to wait for a confirmation email or anything - it's instant registration. Each person can vote once a day on as many pictures as you like. Of course I'd only like you to vote for my two, but you're free to vote for whatever you'd like.

Here's the link of the site

Sled'N Snap

My pictures are below. Contest closes April 30th. I appreciate any support given!.

Attachments

• 20150308_170045-2.jpg
    20150308_170045-2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 842
  • P1010601-1.jpg
    P1010601-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 843

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to Vote for you but I'm not on Facebook or Twitter... Sorry man& good luck!

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to Vote for you but I'm not on Facebook or Twitter... Sorry man& good luck!

Much appreciated..shouldn't have to be on either. All you need is a email and create a password and you should be good to go

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to bum a little support from the Snow and Mud Community... Every year I put a few pictures in, but haven't never been picked, but this year I ended up with a couple of pictures make it into the Flaman Sled n Snap finals.

If anyone could take a half minute and throw me some support I'd really appreciate it. You have to register a email address, but you don't need to wait for a confirmation email or anything - it's instant registration. Each person can vote once a day on as many pictures as you like. Of course I'd only like you to vote for my two, but you're free to vote for whatever you'd like.

Sled'N Snap

My pictures are below. Contest closes April 30th. I appreciate any support given!.
BOGGER!!!!!!!!! Nice helmet.....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I do not have FB nor Twitter. I followed the directions to register and I log in each day. I voted for both of Geoff's pictures this morning. Both showed "vote successful"........let's get Geoff and his little guy to the top!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sled'N Snap

Right on sir. I was going to make a similar thread as I was lucky enough to have a picture make the cut, which completely surprised me with all the awesome photos submitted.

Best of luck, and ill throw some votes your way.

Top Bottom