Need some support from the S&M Community

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot to everyone who helped me out. I really appreciate it. If I could send you all a case of beer, I would. The support I got from here blew every other site out of the water. If you're in my neck of the woods, my shop door is usually open. It's almost football season and the fridge will soon be stocked with a lot of cold Pilsner's...drop in sometime.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
If I could send you all a case of beer, I would............................

Sooooooooooooo.................................what's stopping you? Money, postal regulations, etc.. I am sure there is a way!

No problem Geoff. Next time you are out here, I'll put a green hat on your chair and have some cold Pilsner in the fridge.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooooooooooo.................................what's stopping you? Money, postal regulations, etc.. I am sure there is a way!

No problem Geoff. Next time you are out here, I'll put a green hat on your chair and have some cold Pilsner in the fridge.

I thought someone might read between the lines....I was only being courteous....it sounded better than saying "thanks for helping, I'd like to send you a beer, but in reality there's no chance I'm going to."

Shop invite is still always open!

Last edited:
Top Bottom