Need opinion or even help finding this

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Morning all....The wife works with people with dissabilities and she has a client that has experience and a pretty good feel for it. according to what ive been told is pretty good with small engine repairs ie quads,sleds etc..
This is the kicker... hes deaf, i do not know his full background, all ive been told is he knows his stuff and works hard.
is their anyone or know of anyone in South Edmonton that would hire this client, or at very least try him out..

Thanx S&M er's

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have worked with a deaf fellow a few times on certain engine overhauls. Great dude to work with just changes the communication curve is all. Definetly nothing to hold back a hire. Most people don't listen anyways so what's the difference.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't no of anyone but I had a deaf girl work for me last year and like the guy said learn to listen and u can hear them plus the bonus my daughter is taking the interpeters course at u of a and she did help me learn how to listen.The problem out their is alot of peaple think that since they are deaf they are stupid also are they so mistaken they have some very uneke abilitys like spelling better than me.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He should try volunteering at a small engine place to prove himself and get a good reference... or a foot in the door.... and gain some experience that is credible on a resume... just a thought...

Top Bottom