My Sled Vid

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
i was given the wrong info about the m1 im gonna have to look up how much hp it has but yea the nytro turbo looked nice and sounded nice but that was before he decided to turn out to the left and send his sled over a bit of a drop and some shail.

ridealaska

Reaction score
i was given the wrong info about the m1 im gonna have to look up how much hp it has but yea the nytro turbo looked nice and sounded nice but that was before he decided to turn out to the left and send his sled over a bit of a drop and some shail.

seems like you got the wrong info on the nytro too. it's got 1049cc not 800

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
seems like you got the wrong info on the nytro too. it's got 1049cc not 800

:O wow. i geuss he dint even know what sled he was ridin then. i was just going by what he said at the time then.

but i geuss if u put a 120pnd kid on a m1000 it goes good.

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
With all the bad publicity snowmobiling has received within the past couple years, I think a father allowing his children to ride high angle slopes with outcropping rocks, especially with the snow conditions of last year. And without backpacks or shovels on the person, very irresponsible. And makes me question the father's avalanche education, experience, and preparedness. I don't care how old you are riding in the mountains, whether it be 16, or 60. A person has to be responsible about it. And when it comes to a 17 year old, that responsiblity falls on the parents. And I agree the jumping down the guy's throat about hp/cc's is stupid, he is just a kid. Even if the guys were just giving him a hard time.:ha_ha: But, avalanche training, and awarness is nothing to take lightly. This is just one thing that really erks me, seeing guys without the proper gear, or training. Riding stuff they shouldn't be. And putting themselves and worse, others at risk. This is when I start thinking that avalanche training should be a requirement to ride the hills, and be enforced in regards to riding without the proper gear.....:nono:
Now, on the lighter side, great vid!:beer: And keep on sledding, but I think ya better talk to your pop's about getting you some training...and I'm guessing himself as well....and probably your riding buddies...haha
:dunno:

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
yes i know about the avy training but thats in the past now i know. i cant go back to the past and change stuff. i had a back pack but all the spare clothes, gear and food was in there making alot of deadwieght so on the climbs that were filmed i had it taken off because i could barley move well with it on.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
yes i know about the avy training but thats in the past now i know. i cant go back to the past and change stuff. i had a back pack but all the spare clothes, gear and food was in there making alot of deadwieght so on the climbs that were filmed i had it taken off because i could barley move well with it on.

I like your honesty :) your gonna fit in good around here, hell, you and Joey might even end up with the same counselor :d:eek::beer:

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its only somewhat safe if you stay off of avy areas your helping noone by setting them off be careful this season we need a zero casualtie winter

p.s. good vid

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so much for the theory that a lot of experience is needed to pilot a big HP sled if a kid on a 1000 can highmark a boosted nytro

the vid was average, very shaky cameraman and lots of track poaching on the climbs, sledding in scary terrain

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
so much for the theory that a lot of experience is needed to pilot a big HP sled if a kid on a 1000 can highmark a boosted nytro

the vid was average, very shaky cameraman and lots of track poaching on the climbs, sledding in scary terrain

i know all we had was a cam corder. i have some experiance on that m1, well almost 2 years. thanks for the comment though. i tryed not to trackpoach though.

Top Bottom