My Sled Vid

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh? nothing about that seems safe

its not a rush. its your life and possibly others. its scary as fawk and it shouldmt be a rush

to me anyways..

experienced backcountry rider guy over here...

maxwell have you even been to the mountains before:confused::rolleyes:. they are the big hills to the west of us remember. jk lol:d

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
Welcome to the site :beer: I have to say though that your comment above shows a little inexperience and recklessness on your part. Great video and make sure you take an avy course soon if you haven't already. Cheer :beer:

i will try but i cant afford one right now.

should i post my vid on back country rebels like that guy asked or what??

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Clayton!
Good to see you and your Dad again this year the vid is great for your first try,keep up the good work,Was priceless to see the look on your face when Jim Phelen asked for a copy of your video,me and your dad got a good laugh............mayby you will be in one of his one day!
Hope to see you guys in the hills this year!
catmando!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will try but i cant afford one right now.

should i post my vid on back country rebels like that guy asked or what??

avy course is cheap when it can save yours or a buddys life man.
just sayin. we were all young once to and thought we were untouchable. then you lose a couple friends in an avy. attitude changes real quick. take the course and save a life man.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone should give a lecture

" judge, jump down people's throats, call names and be rude???

Anyone...........hummmmm

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know to try and get a coarse. i will work on it.

If you ride a 09 m1000 while your 17 i would think a avy coarse would be noproblem. If you can afford the sled you can afford the coarse its just about priorties.

not bashin just sayin its the best few hundred you will spend if your serious about riding.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
If you ride a 09 m1000 while your 17 i would think a avy coarse would be noproblem. If you can afford the sled you can afford the coarse its just about priorties.

not bashin just sayin its the best few hundred you will spend if your serious about riding.

i know but the sled is not mine. its my dad he just lets me ride it. so basically he takes me up there so i can ride. its gonna be hard now .

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell

x 1000! i ride the tains exclusively, i have never once tried to "set off" an avy. how are you doing this anyhow?

as for the peeps calling out the negative nancies so to speak, good info is better than no info. thats the way i look at it. i am always willing to help a dude or dudette out. i, in no way, am making fun of the new member. i am new myself. but not new to forums. dont post bullch!t if ya want respect and play safe. well to some degree...lol. trying to set off Avy's is not cool unless your the guy shooting the cannon.....
welcome to the site...and go ahead and post over on BCR. good group over there as well.

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
Maxwell

x 1000! i ride the tains exclusively, i have never once tried to "set off" an avy. how are you doing this anyhow?

as for the peeps calling out the negative nancies so to speak, good info is better than no info. thats the way i look at it. i am always willing to help a dude or dudette out. i, in no way, am making fun of the new member. i am new myself. but not new to forums. dont post bullch!t if ya want respect and play safe. well to some degree...lol. trying to set off Avy's is not cool unless your the guy shooting the cannon.....
welcome to the site...and go ahead and post over on BCR. good group over there as well.

there not really avy's just slides but i know what you mean. but also having one person cause a small slide is an easy sign to not go there.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know but the sled is not mine. its my dad he just lets me ride it. so basically he takes me up there so i can ride. its gonna be hard now .

heres an idea ....What dad would say no to a father and son avy coarse for a x-mas present that way you get another trip out of the deal :d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A 190 hp stock M1000 could this be a new joey!?!?! :d jokes man welcome to the site :beer::beer::beer:

Carefull.this kid may make you eat crow right after he kicks your butt on the big hill,does Joey even ride,wheres his video?
catmando!

Clayton Kerton

Reaction score
Carefull.this kid may make you eat crow right after he kicks your butt on the big hill,does Joey even ride,wheres his video?
catmando!

lol thanks. most of the really good climbs seem to not be on camera
like the one when i high marked a 800 yammaha nitro with a turbo kit on it. i felt sorry for him cuz he turned out to the left and rolled his sled front to back about 12 times. nothing to bad with his sled. mostly just the cage on the back and a little bit of the front.

ridealaska

Reaction score
lol thanks. most of the really good climbs seem to not be on camera
like the one when i high marked a 800 yammaha nitro with a turbo kit on it. i felt sorry for him cuz he turned out to the left and rolled his sled front to back about 12 times. nothing to bad with his sled. mostly just the cage on the back and a little bit of the front.[/QUOTE

a 190hp stock m1000 and a 800 nytro? you sure have found some exotic sleds

Top Bottom