my pride and joy.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My back ones are bald for some reason... Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

Well.... lets do some detective work here. Its a chevy, so obviously you left it in park and the E brake on, when a dodge was pulling you home. Luckily the dodge didnt even feel it.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of the local in town survey outfits I used to work for had a nissan hustler 2wd as a city truck.... we took that thing everywhere, power line right of ways, ditch banging, pipelines, was an awesome little truck at that time had 480K km and they were still running it 3years after I left... those little nissan 4cyl motors are freaking amazing, one of the sons who ran a pipe location business had 2 pathfinders one with 375K and another with 525K...

basically it's a sentra with a box.....

Then did you find 5 bucks?

Cool Truck Joesiphine.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.... lets do some detective work here. Its a chevy, so obviously you left it in park and the E brake on, when a dodge was pulling you home. Luckily the dodge didnt even feel it.

The wear is even all around the tire... How many times did you tow me?

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to soggy sooke this summer hangout at jordan river chill out at the pot holes use to swim there a lot diving of the cliffs

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steve... the ringer

Congratulations. Here is your cookie.

Cookie.jpeg

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better than me, I don't know what comes after "T".

Kinda oblong... I like my cookies circular with an even coating of chocolate chips.

You're far to picky

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone! i love my truck! gotta do an oil change tomorrow , bought some castrol high mileage and a fram filter , only the best going in my truck!

as for maxwell........well thanks and you can kiss my but nothing you say means anything to me anymore......i ride/drive what i ride/drive because i like it , so how would your opinion matter?:confused:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone! i love my truck! gotta do an oil change tomorrow , bought some castrol high mileage and a fram filter , only the best going in my truck!

as for maxwell........well thanks and you can kiss my but nothing you say means anything to me anymore......i ride/drive what i ride/drive because i like it , so how would your opinion matter?:confused:

FYI, if you havent bought it already, DONT buy the FRAM filter
they're absolute junk, they degrade while in use and become absolutely useless to your engine.. they just essentially become a plug

the BEST bang for the buck are NAPA gold wix filters
hang around the auto world for a while and they'll tell you the same thing

so save your coins that you would spend on the Fram and put it against the NAPA gold

fo realz realz.. not fo play play

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they're absolute junk, they degrade while in use and become absolutely useless to your engine.. they just essentially become a plug

so save your coins that you would spend on the Fram and put it against the NAPA gold

I've heard the same about the frams, the cardboard inside gives up the goat or something no?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X2! Go with NAPA. Nice wheels Joey. My first car was a 1978 Ford LTD. Not much of a chick magnet, and parallel parking was close to impossible. But it did have a 460 in it, once you got the ass end swinging, it did an awesome doughnut.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes like everyone is saying joey stay away from frams. even mastercrap from cambodian tire is better. i think they are made by napa actually.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice wheels homes!!!!!!!

Now we just gotta get you some bling bling for the back of that truck, a sled would look really sweet in there dude!!!

Top Bottom