my pride and joy.

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
thanks peeps! yesterday i was driving home from work 11 at night , pouring rain and some moron is tail gating me all the way home! on the darkest road in the area , pulled over to let him by , stupid big f-350.....it clearly says "L" on the back of my truck why the hell do you have to point 4 hallogen bubls in my face!!!??? idiot

Joey...where you driving by yourself????

Nice truck by the way.....:d:d

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well normally i dont agree with anything you say and think the stuff you ride is junk.

but..

nice purchase.

I knocked some sence into him on facebook. It was all Chevy or Toyota nothing else.

I told him i had one of these badboys and it was a tank and a half. Told him its gotta have the 4Cyl. Engine or its no good.

My 91 nissan didnt even have a rev limiter im sure it reved atleast 20000Rpm and it went 110 in first gear,and 160 in Third but as soon as you get it into 4th or fifth only 110km again haha.

Ran that thing with no oil in it for months,before i finaly decided i should find some oil and put it in there. Found some summer diesel oil filled that thing right to the lid (-30Degrees C) Inever knew that thing had as much power as after i did that LMAO BURNOUT MACHINE! Still runs today dont think its had an oilchange in 100k (Just run it out of oil and put some new stuff in it), dont drive though(Accident).

Good decision Joey!:beer::d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knocked some sence into him on facebook. It was all Chevy or Toyota nothing else.

I told him i had one of these badboys and it was a tank and a half. Told him its gotta have the 4Cyl. Engine or its no good.

My 91 nissan didnt even have a rev limiter im sure it reved atleast 20000Rpm and it went 110 in first gear,and 160 in Third but as soon as you get it into 4th or fifth only 110km again haha.

Ran that thing with no oil in it for months,before i finaly decided i should find some oil and put it in there. Found some summer diesel oil filled that thing right to the lid (-30Degrees C) Inever knew that thing had as much power as after i did that LMAO BURNOUT MACHINE! Still runs today dont think its had an oilchange in 100k (Just run it out of oil and put some new stuff in it), dont drive though(Accident).

Good decision Joey!:beer::d

I worked for a farmer for a few summers back east when I was younger, they had a truck very much like this one as their farm truck. The owner welded a receiver to it that was willing to connect to hay wagons and he would tow wagons around with the little thing. Full hay wagons.
Mind you, the frame snapped in half, but it still ran well enough for other jobs around the farm. Unstoppable.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey what is wrong with you i cant believe you just typed that. stay strong dont go into the back seat with the girl, or worse a guy:eek: lol

being with a girl in the backseat gets cramped and uncomfortable.... i recommend the front passenger seat... way more room.... well comparatively speaking

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
being with a girl in the backseat gets cramped and uncomfortable.... i recommend the front passenger seat... way more room.... well comparatively speaking

maybe thats why he got a truck, 6ft bed never has to be made, he is on the island so 90% of the time weather does permit.:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
one of the local in town survey outfits I used to work for had a nissan hustler 2wd as a city truck.... we took that thing everywhere, power line right of ways, ditch banging, pipelines, was an awesome little truck at that time had 480K km and they were still running it 3years after I left... those little nissan 4cyl motors are freaking amazing, one of the sons who ran a pipe location business had 2 pathfinders one with 375K and another with 525K...

basically it's a sentra with a box.....

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Cool9:Nice truck Joey! :beer: Those things run a long time if you maintain em. You're set for the Summer now. Dirt bike in the back and off to the hills to hit some trails....and some "sweet jumps".

Top Bottom