My keyboard isn't hooped!!

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here having the same issue when typing threads or posts?? Only happening when on S&M. Strange shat goin on!!

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here having the same issue when typing threads or posts?? Only happening when on S&M. Strange shat goin on!!

Same here
Type and every 5 character is missing
Ron thought it is my Internet Explorer that causes it
But only happens on S&M

John Cambell

Reaction score
yes... ive notice that.... at times the typing won't keep up.... so I have to go back and continue to correct every last word. Its like I type, and no response happens. So I have to type really slow, really slow, really slow, to make sure every last letter is in... and its only this website

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While rare, I've had this happen to me on a couple of other sites too. VERY ANNOYING! If memory serves me I can't upload pictures either.

However, this only happens for me when I use Internet Explorer. When using Chrome, everything works just fine.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
While rare, I've had this happen to me on a couple of other sites too. VERY ANNOYING! If memory serves me I can't upload pictures either.

However, this only happens for me when I use Internet Explorer. When using Chrome, everything works just fine.

when replying to threads if its running REALLY super slow like that in the upper left corner of the reply box is a little button that is 2 A's, 1 black, 1 blue. Click that and then try typing, tell me if that's any faster.

and yes, as Dean says.... get rid of Internet Explorer, get firefox, chrome or safari.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Still does it on chrome, especially if you're replying as a quote.... I concur, site is crippled a little

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

try what I posted above Ric. it's a v-bulletin issue, not a Ron issue.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, I'll be pizzed if that starts happening on my Chrome browser. ...only reason I even run Chrome is because of S&M.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That works teeg, but we shouldn't have to do this.... No other website I'm on requires this... Wtf?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you can set it so it defaults to that...... I've done a lot of digging into it, until Ron gets the upgrade completed its going to be that way.

welcome to the world of Technology.......

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good to know.. you fellas are a damn site more patient than I am.. I always thought it was an issue at my end... I have attempted to reply to several threads over the last several months, and lose interest half way through my post.. It's just not worth it. I guess it helps keep some of the idle BS from cluttering up the site though!!! lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
when replying to threads if its running REALLY super slow like that in the upper left corner of the reply box is a little button that is 2 A's, 1 black, 1 blue. Click that and then try typing, tell me if that's any faster.

and yes, as Dean says.... get rid of Internet Explorer, get firefox, chrome or safari.

We shouldn't have to get rid of anything. The site should work with all the browsers. Well maybe not something from 1990......just saying.

It seems like everything else, not enough people are paying attention to detail. At work, at play, in their private lives, etc.. Lots of things have been broken, lots of complaining, but no fixing. The site is broken and needs a little more than a little TLC. :snow:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never reply on my computer, I use my phone for typing. If I were to use the computer and with my typing skills the way it skips every second letter I would be hours typing a sentence! And not to mention the anger issues I would have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom