My keyboard isn't hooped!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We shouldn't have to get rid of anything. The site should work with all the browsers. Well maybe not something from 1990......just saying.

It seems like everything else, not enough people are paying attention to detail. At work, at play, in their private lives, etc.. Lots of things have been broken, lots of complaining, but no fixing. The site is broken and needs a little more than a little TLC. :snow:

all it takes is time & money, donations can be paypal'd to Ron.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We shouldn't have to get rid of anything. The site should work with all the browsers. Well maybe not something from 1990......just saying.

It seems like everything else, not enough people are paying attention to detail. At work, at play, in their private lives, etc.. Lots of things have been broken, lots of complaining, but no fixing. The site is broken and needs a little more than a little TLC. :snow:

Yes the site is broken, has been mentioned many many times but no one is paying attention to it.

Have no fear RK might sell fixes in the online store, if it works?

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the site is broken, has been mentioned many many times but no one is paying attention to it.

Have no fear RK might sell fixes in the online store, if it works?

Why would that not be surprising! The longer this goes on the more their willing to pay I guess!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So now you are saying that it will be like SnoWest................give us a break!

Not at all what I'm saying Mr Doug. Ron has a full time job, complete with responsibilities, and its busy there for him right now. He's not willing to sit down and go thru a partial repair for fear its going to break even further, dropping the site all together. If he could afford to just run Snowandmud as his full time gig, I'm sure we'd have less errors. However, for a broken site I notice we all rack up a LOT of posts on a daily basis. Therefore its working, information is being exchanged, "highly informative posts" are being posted, and the BS flows freely.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking if I fixed the site no one would have anything to talk about especially Dale and Ferniesnow.:deadhorse: We need some good snow!

Sorry for telling you the site is broken along with many others, just thought you might want to fix it, your call I guess.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Not at all what I'm saying Mr Doug. Ron has a full time job, complete with responsibilities, and its busy there for him right now. He's not willing to sit down and go thru a partial repair for fear its going to break even further, dropping the site all together. If he could afford to just run Snowandmud as his full time gig, I'm sure we'd have less errors. However, for a broken site I notice we all rack up a LOT of posts on a daily basis. Therefore its working, information is being exchanged, "highly informative posts" are being posted, and the BS flows freely.

I understand. Maybe it is time to hire someone as we all get into that situation when business needs to expand to keep it in top notch shape.....:snow:

And yes, we need a little snow. I did my part and it is coming.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had that happen to me a while ago........missing letters when I typed....had to typ... r e a l s l o w...to be accurate.....

I fixed it on my own......I can let you know.....but the mods need to answer one question 1st.....

Why do some people (regular everyday peeps, not mods) have the ability to red rep a while others don't......

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had that happen to me a while ago........missing letters when I typed....had to typ... r e a l s l o w...to be accurate.....

I fixed it on my own......I can let you know.....but the mods need to answer one question 1st.....

Why do some people (regular everyday peeps, not mods) have the ability to red rep a while others don't......

You'll never get an answer Cat. Sites broken.

Top Bottom