My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
UPDATE from Ron's Sister:

Update from late last night: nurse said Ron was awake and doing very well, and alert. The nurse commented that it is the most alert he had seen any patient after this surgery! That’s my brother, resilient, strong and going to do it his way!
Again, my mom and I very much appreciate all the support. I know my brother with be overwhelmed when he is able to read everyone’s comments
❤️

🙏

❤️

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UPDATE from Ron's Sister:

Update from late last night: nurse said Ron was awake and doing very well, and alert. The nurse commented that it is the most alert he had seen any patient after this surgery! That’s my brother, resilient, strong and going to do it his way!
Again, my mom and I very much appreciate all the support. I know my brother with be overwhelmed when he is able to read everyone’s comments
❤️

🙏

❤️
Thanks Tyler! Good to hear!

Revgirl

Reaction score
That is a great update. All the good juju, positive thoughts and prayers were answered. I agree with his sister he's doing it his way. Wishing you a smooth "Ron's way recovery"

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
UPDATE FROM RON’s MOM

Ron’s Doctors are terrific. They have called us several times today with updates. Earlier today they felt he was very anxious and I told them that was a good thing, Ron is always anxious. They were taking him in for two more procedures, a tracheostomy to insert breathing and swallowing tubes through the throat and a PEG to insert feeding tubes into his abdomen.

He was fully sedated and the procedures went very smooth. They will be keeping him as free of pain as possible and are taking good care of him!

Take care

Donna

Top Bottom