Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think even the NA would be pretty fun for what i want to do.

(Hit sweet jumps)

The 146 free ride NA is super lame. Mostly due to the 2.5” track

Just doesn’t chew at all when it’s deep

I rode this chicks 2024 a couple weeks ago couldn’t get off it fast enough. We had good snow that day I think if it had the 3” it would have been more fun. Didn’t lift the front end at all without the traction

Very similar to my old free rides from 2013-2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sad the amount of spare parts a guy needs to bring for a polaris just to do a fairly mellow ride.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sad the amount of spare parts a guy needs to bring for a polaris just to do a fairly mellow ride.
I havent watched the video yet but a couple of those climbs and most of the way in was full throttle, we were all going to be out of fuel by 4pm if it wasnt for the clutch. Didnt start riding until 1030-11

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent watched the video yet but a couple of those climbs and most of the way in was full throttle, we were all going to be out of fuel by 4pm if it wasnt for the clutch. Didnt start riding until 1030-11

I guess if you are happy with the clutchs exploding thats good.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure but he must be doing good to have that much sled power laying around.
Look at alot of the content creators on youtube alot of them have some
Pretty nice toys so there has to be money there, also,muskoka buys used trucks and his last truck he had alota kms on it all depends where he decides to put his money. Some youtube guys and the stuff they have baffles me like bruce wilson if anyone has see his stuff 2 brand new semis no cdl/1a and hes not even a trucker

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if you are happy with the clutchs exploding thats good.

My buddies grenaded today. What a pain in the A$$. Went all the way back to town where lucky he had a spare. The other two guys I was riding with were already on their second replacement. Like figure your sh*t out Polaris best day of the year ruined. I don’t even want to ride with these POS machines if you have 3-4 in your group guaranteed ones losing a clutch.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies grenaded today. What a pain in the A$$. Went all the way back to town where lucky he had a spare. The other two guys I was riding with were already on their second replacement. Like figure your sh*t out Polaris best day of the year ruined. I don’t even want to ride with these POS machines if you have 3-4 in your group guaranteed ones losing a clutch.

At least you didnt have to double someone out. Thats why you get a new sled, so you have something reliable...

Wtf polaris

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at alot of the content creators on youtube alot of them have some
Pretty nice toys so there has to be money there, also,muskoka buys used trucks and his last truck he had alota kms on it all depends where he decides to put his money. Some youtube guys and the stuff they have baffles me like bruce wilson if anyone has see bis stuff 2 brand new semis and hes not even a trucker
True story.

Top Bottom