Muskoka Freerider

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep up padre! if you can. Besides isn’t riding a Cat kinda like trail riding anyways?
Fawk no , alpha and trail rides do go hand in hand , I'm off the trail asap

That's what cool kids with deep snow machines do , you can keep going on the trail with your skeeeeeedoooooo lol

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe Climbmax and his group would leave a truck and trailer at both ends. Off load at Boulder or Eagles and ride from one destination to the other. That way they could actually enjoy the day ripin it up. Not just straight over and straight back doing a bit of sightseeing. A few factors are the snow conditions and how much riding around you are doing. I know if the snow is set up. You can go to the mine and back from Boulder on a tank plus 8 liters.

We used to ride from eagles lot, to peaks lodge. My buddy owned it at the time. Doesnt leave a lot of spare gas on a deep day.

(Copeland mines is a lot closer to boulder than eagle lot!)

These new sleds are way better on gas and oil then the old xm probably though 🤣

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to ride from eagles lot, to peaks lodge. My buddy owned it at the time. Doesnt leave a lot of spare gas on a deep day.

These new sleds are way better on gas and oil then the old xm probably though
The 850s are way harder on both than a 800 etec

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2014 wasnt the last time i was on a sled. Its a just a chitty season.

Thats why muskoka is in ontario trail riding...lol

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like matt is busy doing Polaris things
1000010857.jpg

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont even watch them. Nothing personal, i like muskoka hes a good dude.

Just not that interested this year.
Yep, might have watched the first couple bush whacking vids this year. But the stoke has been as low as the snow pack.

Just see what he's up to now while scrolling through Instagram which is all tits, sleds, and racecars for me

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also need a different sled. I bought that t3 a couple years ago pretty much brand.new and now its miled out.

It will go any where you point it, but ya its not that fun to ride when ur buddies are all on new ch!t.

Plus i just want to hit jumps, and 174 will break in half. And buddies backs and knees are all fuct.

So my new excuse is im old man lund now. Lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also need a different sled. I bought that t3 a couple years ago pretty much brand.new and now its miled out.

It will go any where you point it, but ya its not that fun to ride when ur buddies are all on new ch!t.

Plus i just want to hit jumps, and 174 will break in half. And buddies backs and knees are all fuct.

Getting older sucks. Age definitely played into the bike I decided to buy. The young guy trapped in me wanted a fast mx style bike the older responsible guy in me that knows I’ll hurt my self got me to buy a dual sport so I can take it camping lol

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You are a good candidate for a freeride 146 turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom