Muskoka Freerider

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt not riding doesn’t make me feel any better about heading to Revi tomorrow lol
I came home a day early today. Rode a couple areas that are usually quiet, and there are tracks everywhere. There is 12"-18" of snow in the best case shady areas. That is 12" -18" on top of concrete. tough to carve, going down hill. and if you have to drop on other tracks through the trees, your better hope you don't need to steer while doing 30-50 MPH. Had a couple guys using reverse this weekend on normally tame drops. The views, and blue bird days were a warm welcome, but not a lot of joy riding. Oh forgot to mention, the tops of a lot of the terrain have been hit with some wind as well. Lots of Canadian shield about 3" under the snow. we rode North, South and East of town

Last edited:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they just rent a big cabin when there all there and then past years matt moves someplace smaller after his dad and ontario crew leave

They been renting the same cabin behind wheee I stay for the last 3 yesrs or so. When the Jerry’s go home he is left to his place in town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like even matt isnt going to sno check any sleds from his just released vid stating resale prices are not good and the rasied price of a 25, add some warrenty to his current ones and sender

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody added the brp
Warrenty to there turbo i got a 23 eith 1500km im thinkin of keeing it and adding warrenty to it wondering cost or if it dif everywhere

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody added the brp
Warrenty to there turbo i got a 23 eith 1500km im thinkin of keeing it and adding warrenty to it wondering cost or if it dif everywhere
Every dealer has there own pricing or markup on the xtra warranty. Always cheapest to buy when leas than a month old. I added 3 years on my ‘23 expert

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like even matt isnt going to sno check any sleds from his just released vid stating resale prices are not good and the rasied price of a 25, add some warrenty to his current ones and sender

I think he was referring to a doo snowcheck only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he forgot to mention the 3 year warranty. 1000$ increase but you get better shocks and an extra year of warranty. No one wants a price increase but at least its not just a price increase
Wasn’t to long ago you just GOT 4yr with no extra cost. Any manufacture that charges for warranty does not have conference in its product.

The cost difference in shocks is not an additional $250-$300 ea. it is the same dam shock with the same body, all they do is change the shock head.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t to long ago you just GOT 4yr with no extra cost. Any manufacture that charges for warranty does not have conference in its product.

The cost difference in shocks is not an additional $250-$300 ea. it is the same dam shock with the same body, all they do is change the shock head.

Fair, i think 3 year on a turbo mountain sled is pretty dang good. well see what polaris comes up with but that would be leading warranty in the turbo segment. Cat doesn't even have a 3 year with no turbo

Top Bottom