Muskoka Freerider

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to derail from the thread but on the theme already brought up on wife’s and women riders.
My wife and I on top of the Zigzag at Eagles looking towards Turtle mtn.
Taken about 5seasons ago, not to divulge her age but she would be 60+ here.
She has ripped that zone many times, including Turtle mtn.
View attachment 278998
View attachment 279002
That was that long ago eh

Same day Otis decided to go over the zig zag bench , lmfao Oh Otis

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was that long ago eh

Same day Otis decided to go over the zig zag bench , lmfao Oh Otis

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk
I think it was the 2019 season, yes same day that Otis went over the bench, he was very lucky.
Your bud was riding his white Cat, so before his Alpha. He took the picture.

Wrong, I just looked back on the picture date and it was April 23 2018. Time flies man.

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 4 kids, all grown and moved on now but all of them experienced sledding and only one loves it and continues when he can. The other 3 couldn't care about sleds. Don't know if that's good or bad. LOL All I know there are no guarantees
That’s awesome. Things could have been different. I’m sure id love kids. I grew up spending Friday nights, waiting out the window for my father to not come because his new wife wouldn’t let him.
I watched my dad struggle through divorces and being weekend dad. Topped off he died at only 48.
Fawk that. I thought. no broad is ever going to control my life and money through a child. I love sleds. I chose me. Bonuses all three of my brothers have children I love being uncle Andrew.

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome. Things could have been different. I’m sure id love kids. I grew up spending Friday nights, waiting out the window for my father to not come because his new wife wouldn’t let him.
I watched my dad struggle through divorces and being weekend dad. Topped off he died at only 48.
Fawk that. I thought. no broad is ever going to control my life and money through a child. I love sleds. I chose me. Bonuses all three of my brothers have children I love being uncle Andrew.

Huh! That's quite a thing to share man! Likely not many on here that being 100% honest haven't thought " what if" when your wife and kids are bugging the ch!t out of a guy! I know this is super off topic of the thread but since you offered.... how have your relationships been as you've gotten older?? I've noticed that it's fun when they're young but at the end of the day women that ultimately don't want kids are crazy as hell! Super self centred and annoying as ch!t! My sister is a classic example! F all to do but worry about her cat!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh! That's quite a thing to share man! Likely not many on here that being 100% honest haven't thought " what if" when your wife and kids are bugging the ch!t out of a guy! I know this is super off topic of the thread but since you offered.... how have your relationships been as you've gotten older?? I've noticed that it's fun when they're young but at the end of the day women that ultimately don't want kids are crazy as hell! Super self centred and annoying as ch!t! My sister is a classic example! F all to do but worry about her cat!
Made many poor choices while looking. Today My wife and I are best friend's. We met at 28. Fully committed at 33 yrs old. Now I’m 53. Perfect match. Sometimes I share to much. But she loves that too. . Lol.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 1.10.06 PM.png

Top Bottom