Muskoka Freerider

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many sleds is Matt up to now? Seems like he still has last years sleds and whatever he has bought this year. Quite the fleet.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am willing to bet in most snow conditions if you gave 90% of the riders out there the identical sleds one with a 15” wide and one with 16” wide track they couldn’t tell the difference.
Go one further and give most different brands in white labels and would likely be same results

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nailed it, we are riding in more tech terrain with much greater track speeds. The damage happens fast. These machines are a far cry from an old XP chugging along.

end of the day, if you baby the track on the trail and are very careful about things hiding under the snow the track willl last.

But if you ride hard and dont care to stop and smell the roses on the trail and like to wheelie through stump town then your track is good for one season. For hard riders they have pretty much become a wear item like tires. Sucks because they are expensive, but the loss in rotating mass makes them perform incredible. A guy could put a T3 track back on but you would feel the performance loss
I think -20 is hard on tracks too, at that point you are basically smashing enough ice margarios for all of Mexico every second,when full pin 📌

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like id be complaining to the dealer as that is sloppy work, loose clamps, those don't loosen by themselves, and those bolts if torqued properly don't fall off.
Have never experienced a dealer yet where I wouldn't check it over once I got it home. Some are better than others but good idea to look it over

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the dealers that charge $1800 for freight and set up check everything on the sled? There is a level of trust by the dealer that the manufacturer has tightened every hose clamp including the ones you can’t see or get to. I, like Bert agree you should check everything before your first trip. The only one you can trust to look out for your best interests is yourself when it comes down to it.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is nice not saying the dealers name. I have a pretty good idea which one it is out here and it isn't hard to figure out since they own all the dealerships. lol
It has been said on here before how bad they are.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he is awesome. two years running some guys we ride with had trouble and he fixed them up and were on the snow the next day.

He has been clutching my sleds for 3 years now always had them dialed in. He is my first call and recommendation anyone that needs parts or service. Will work all night to get guys back on the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren400

Reaction score
He has been clutching my sleds for 3 years now always had them dialed in. He is my first call and recommendation anyone that needs parts or service. Will work all night to get guys back on the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I second this! Great guy, I came up over a hill blind and someone threw a stump in front of me, dropped my sled off at 4, picked it up after dinner!

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like id be complaining to the dealer as that is sloppy work, loose clamps, those don't loosen by themselves, and those bolts if torqued properly don't fall off.
Typical banner dealers, friggin suck as dealers

I could tell you horror story's from guys in sicamous area

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom